Cleadon's Xmas Tree

Status
Not open for further replies.

with war and ebola strife throughout the world, its good to know the major issues are being tackled.

I know what you're saying, but you can't stop taking an interest in everyday life just because of major strife elsewhere.
There's no excuse for chucking up a shit tree that everyone visiting the area will see. It's almost as if the council is taking the piss, or maybe they're actually just unbelievably thick and didn't think people would complain.

I know what you're saying, but you can't stop taking an interest in everyday life just because of major strife elsewhere.
There's no excuse for chucking up a shit tree that everyone visiting the area will see. It's almost as if the council is taking the piss, or maybe they're actually just unbelievably thick and didn't think people would complain.
aye it was tongue in cheek. The tree in Hull is always f***ing massive though ;)

WTF has that got to do with anything? Postcodes are administered for the convenience of the Post Office. They have nothing to do with council boundaries.
Parts of Washington, which is within the City Of Sunderland, have an NE postcode IIRC.
And Cleadon is nearer to Sunderland than South Shields.

I bet the person who choose that fancies themselves a bit of an interior decorator and has Laurence Llewellyn Bowen on speed dial.
It might have looked alright in a small square off Sloane Street, but Stockton market place LOL

Has this councillor nothing better to do with his time than pose looking grumpy in front of a Christmas tree?

What a waste of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back