Club's training tops

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wardy82

Bought the wrong size top last week the orange one bought large instead of medium, took it back yesterday and got told every shop was out of stock except for for the usual xxxl.

Ffs it's only been out a few weeks why don't they the order more for the normal size guy rather than the obese blokes that never buy them it's always that size that they have when tops are reduced. Apparently not getting that top in till September

Put weight on then. Why would you want to be a 'normal guy' anyway?

Why would i want to be a fat c**t???
So you could fit into your training top.

Anyhow, aye it's shite that they sell out like that.

I have a mate who works for a large sports brand who have a base in this very city and footy strips are sold in seasons (of the year). You order at the start and that's it, if they sell out they sell out and you have to wait till the next seasons stock is available.

Just get your money back.

Bought the wrong size top last week the orange one bought large instead of medium, took it back yesterday and got told every shop was out of stock except for for the usual xxxl.

Ffs it's only been out a few weeks why don't they the order more for the normal size guy rather than the obese blokes that never buy them it's always that size that they have when tops are reduced. Apparently not getting that top in till September
Useless twats were completely out of stock in the bairns size a few days after it was launched, they must only make a few at a time for clubs like us

The white polo top has been out of stock for an ahem xl and they don't know when it's back in stock, bearing in mind it's one of the few items which look relatively smart the incompetence in the ordering is baffling.

Charming, take it you wear xxxl then

Unfortunately not, no. However, being a certain size top doesn't mean you're fat, it just means I'm ripped to fuck so pass the sellotape pigeon chest

They had a few in Debenhams a couple of days ago.
I like the training tops but the badge looks like a bad photocopy that's been printed when the ink is running out.

Sell it to @jubblies the fat wanker!

So you could fit into your training top.

Anyhow, aye it's shite that they sell out like that.

I have a mate who works for a large sports brand who have a base in this very city and footy strips are sold in seasons (of the year). You order at the start and that's it, if they sell out they sell out and you have to wait till the next seasons stock is available.

Just get your money back.

They won't give you your money back, just a credit note. The MiL bought my eldest son a home top last November for Christmas, which turned out to be too small. We took it back and they wouldn't give us our money back even though they didn't have any tops left in my sons size :evil: He still has the credit note.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back