Coaches for Liverpool away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone got any idea who is decent to use nowadays? I'm taking the bairn so i suppose it doesnt matter too much about the whole not drinking thing. Main thing is location, the bairn lives in red house so would need to be one that left from the stadium or city centre type areas.

I assume ALS are still doing them, do seventy3 still do coaches as well? Had a bit search but cant find anything about them so they might have stopped. Ideally (as much for me as the bairn!) Id like one with a bit atmosphere (both als and seventy3 were quiet as fuck the odd time i had to use them before)- tbh i imagine all coaches are a bit dull but if there are any other suggestions itd be appreciated!

Anyone got any idea who is decent to use nowadays? I'm taking the bairn so i suppose it doesnt matter too much about the whole not drinking thing. Main thing is location, the bairn lives in red house so would need to be one that left from the stadium or city centre type areas.

I assume ALS are still doing them, do seventy3 still do coaches as well? Had a bit search but cant find anything about them so they might have stopped. Ideally (as much for me as the bairn!) Id like one with a bit atmosphere (both als and seventy3 were quiet as fuck the odd time i had to use them before)- tbh i imagine all coaches are a bit dull but if there are any other suggestions itd be appreciated!
I use SAFCSA. No drinking on buses and one of the pick ups is at the wheatsheaf

@genericus i remember you used to use seventy3, are they still doing travel mate? Could travel with a branch, would probably be good craic, but with not driving it would be a hassle getting to a pick up point and there dont seem to be any that leave from the north of the city as far as i can tell (im a paranoid bugger and wouldnt want to wait at a roubdabout just in case it sailed off without remembering to pick me up!). SAFCSA is a decent shout like, might look into that (currently their website only mentions leicester away, plus the laat thread i could see about it suggests you get wrong for swearing which sounds a bit dubious for an away day!)

@genericus i remember you used to use seventy3, are they still doing travel mate? Could travel with a branch, would probably be good craic, but with not driving it would be a hassle getting to a pick up point and there dont seem to be any that leave from the north of the city as far as i can tell (im a paranoid bugger and wouldnt want to wait at a roubdabout just in case it sailed off without remembering to pick me up!). SAFCSA is a decent shout like, might look into that (currently their website only mentions leicester away, plus the laat thread i could see about it suggests you get wrong for swearing which sounds a bit dubious for an away day!)
Well I've never heard anyone get wrong like :lol:. But if you give them a ring you can book a place. Doesn't matter if its on the website or not

Well I've never heard anyone get wrong like :lol:. But if you give them a ring you can book a place. Doesn't matter if its on the website or not

Ah fair enough, the thread was from 2012 like and was mostly about darren king, it just mentioned one bloke called ray who apparently complains about swearing, it sounded odd for an away day coach like!

Ah fair enough, the thread was from 2012 like and was mostly about darren king, it just mentioned one bloke called ray who apparently complains about swearing, it sounded odd for an away day coach like!
Darren does swear a lot but he sits on the back seats and only talks to those around him, doesn't shout down the bus or anything. And tbf ray is a 70+ year old lad who runs the bus. They are both cracking lads though

dont think so mate, know the lad who organises them has just bought a house so doesnt do many aways now, noone else to run the bus sadly

I use SAFCSA. No drinking on buses and one of the pick ups is at the wheatsheaf
Me too but I always get on at Washington. I believe they pickup near Redhouse en route to Wheatsheaf. ALS pick up at the stadium. Both are very similar. There are other branches but ALS and main branch run to all games.

Darren does swear a lot but he sits on the back seats and only talks to those around him, doesn't shout down the bus or anything. And tbf ray is a 70+ year old lad who runs the bus. They are both cracking lads though
Pmsl Dazzer sits at the back and Ray the front as is deaf as a post these days. Loads of decent people on there - sit near the middle and enjoy the day. There are buses as we are all Already booked. There's usually just one or two bairns on the bus.

Never misses Darren like
I think he lives in the bus - always first on and last off

Last edited:
Me too but I always get on at Washington. I believe they pickup near Redhouse en route to Wheatsheaf. ALS pick up at the stadium. Both are very similar. There are other branches but ALS and main branch run to all games.

Pmsl Dazzer sits at the back and Ray the front as is deaf as a post these days. Loads of decent people on there - sit near the middle and enjoy the day. There are buses as we are all Already booked. There's usually just one or two bairns on the bus.

I think he lives in the bus - always first on and last off
He gets on and off at the bus station at birtley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back