Complimentary Upgrades on Flights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Thunders

Striker
Anyone have any luck getting these?Like getting into lounges and bumped up a class.

Tried on my honeymoon and just got some champers and chocs which was a nice touch.

Anyone have any luck getting these?Like getting into lounges and bumped up a class.

Tried on my honeymoon and just got some champers and chocs which was a nice touch.
No, and I've been git nice to them as well. Bastards!

They once upgraded the wifey sitting next to me just before take-off though, which was just evil. Until I then clicked on I had a whole set of seats to myself......

The more points/avios/flights/loyalty you have the more you'll get bumped up. Travelling solo also seems to help.

No, and I've been git nice to them as well. Bastards!

They once upgraded the wifey sitting next to me just before take-off though, which was just evil. Until I then clicked on I had a whole set of seats to myself......

Not going to tell a major lie about being terminally ill but wondered if anyone has any experience of blagging one

Yeah, free lounge access at various airports. Got moved to premium econ once because normal seats had over sold.

The peanut trick often works, crunch some peanuts you have got from the lounge onto the seat before take off. Tell stewardess you have nut allergy and have found nuts on the seat. They fallover backwards to help you.

Yeah, free lounge access at various airports. Got moved to premium econ once because normal seats had over sold.

The peanut trick often works, crunch some peanuts you have got from the lounge onto the seat before take off. Tell stewardess you have nut allergy and have found nuts on the seat. They fallover backwards to help you.
Never for me , our lass, twice , each time on way to Hong Kong anarl not pissy short haul .

I bet you're the filthy kernt that shat all over the floor on that recent BA flight? They had to turn the plane around due to the stink.

Been trying all afternoon to check in online with Emirates for the Dubai flight from Newcastle tomorrow. Keeps telling me that online check can only be completed less than 24 hours before the flight.
The flight is due to leave at 13:45 FFS.

The more points/avios/flights/loyalty you have the more you'll get bumped up. Travelling solo also seems to help.
I was once bumped to business as a duo with my then girlfriend from cattle without any points whatsoever. I think I was quite late to arrive at the gate for one reason or another so dunno if that played its part?

I am fortunate to have lounge access due to my air miles which is nice. The company pay for economy comfort seats and I generally choose my seat via the airline app a few days before.

Flying home in 8 hours time. Long trip, but can't wait to see the missus (no) and kids.

I was once bumped to business as a duo with my then girlfriend from cattle without any points whatsoever. I think I was quite late to arrive at the gate for one reason or another so dunno if that played its part?
We were really early and had an 8 hour layover in Heathrow. It went faster in the club lounge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back