Consequences of missing FFP rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we not just slap off FFP and get on and sign people? What are the sanctions if we ignore FFP?

For the record I'd be happy for us to be banned from the Champion's League next season.

It's a bullshit excuse....the club needs to spend some f***ing cash on better players.. And stop giving poor players who are over the hill or not good enough new contracts

Can we not just slap off FFP and get on and sign people? What are the sanctions if we ignore FFP?

For the record I'd be happy for us to be banned from the Champion's League next season.

Our champions league position would be under threat.

We have no money for wages apparently, so gave Brown a new deal, and Extended O'Sheas

:lol::lol:

Leeds, Blackburn and Forest got a transfer ban. City was allowed a few less players in their champions league squad
That's because that's in the Championship and UEFA FFP rules respectively.............all the PL ones say to date is a points deduction( doesnt say how many) and other sanctions yet to be announced..........

Our champions league position would be under threat.

We have no money for wages apparently, so gave Brown a new deal, and Extended O'Sheas

:lol::lol:
Ludicrous to give Brown a new deal. Can see why O Shea was given one though, he was awful on occasions last season but was decent for the vast majority of it. Would certainly try and phase him out this season.

Is it not time to start taking the gamble and bring in quality even if it breaks the rules? We need more quality in the side and I can't see us doing anything if we carry on the way we are going. I'm sure some numbers can be moved around in the finances, move some of the debt to Shorts other assets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back