Consett 0-1 Shields AET

Status
Not open for further replies.

What a night for the travelling Shields supporters. Great atmosphere and great result. Best away fans in the Northern League by a mile. Colmans chips on wembley way.
agreed mate, great night again, hope we can keep the wave going pal

What a night for the travelling Shields supporters. Great atmosphere and great result. Best away fans in the Northern League by a mile. Colmans chips on wembley way.

so you give us the result but no real meat about the game

anyone would think this is another one of those 'look at how great these (gloryseeking) fans are?

Yippee another teams thread....what about sunderland west end.....why dont we all go to see them....their players are class the chairman pisses in a bog not up the clubhouse. Theres millions go....nearly 20 last time......gerrin, they play better than sunlun. The fans are CLASS!!!

Shields Taliban stike again.

Heading to my first Shields game next Saturday. Mainly to see Julio, but looking forward to it.
Glory fans, no where to be seen or heard 18 months ago.
As a Sunderland fan I think I'm allowed to show the occasional preference for other (not directly competing) successful teams. Barca, Juve and South Shields....that'll do me :cool:

Daryll Hall was immense at the back all game. Consett just kept knocking it long and Hall just headed it away every time.

Thought we'd blown our chance when Filey missed the one on one but then Consett skied it over an empty net from about five yards and I was thinking it could be Shields' night.

Anyway I'm off to find a thread about something I'm absolutely not bothered about, not at all. No interest, honestly and then post on that thread.

If I can't find a thread, I'll create one to show how much I'M NOT BOTHERED!!!!

Have you been to Consett before?
I have....but i didnt stop.

Daryll Hall was immense at the back all game. Consett just kept knocking it long and Hall just headed it away every time.

Thought we'd blown our chance when Filey missed the one on one but then Consett skied it over an empty net from about five yards and I was thinking it could be Shields' night.

Anyway I'm off to find a thread about something I'm absolutely not bothered about, not at all. No interest, honestly and then post on that thread.

Do a shields one....there hasnt been one for nearly 3 full hours

It was f***ing pointless consett keep hoisting it up against Hall like. Blokes a mountain.

Ahhhh all the muppets slaughtering shields fans, not like an extra 20k 'mackems' suddenly appeared when tickets for Wembley went around.

A club gets a bit of finance injected, a good run of momentum, signs a player with a lot of significance for a lot of people and all everyone can do is moan that attendances increase, who would have thought :rolleyes:

Ahhhh all the muppets slaughtering shields fans, not like an extra 20k 'mackems' suddenly appeared when tickets for Wembley went around.

A club gets a bit of finance injected, a good run of momentum, signs a player with a lot of significance for a lot of people and all everyone can do is moan that attendances increase, who would have thought :rolleyes:
Go and post about it on the Shields forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back