Consett 0-1 Shields AET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted this in another Shields thread but for what its worth here it is again....by the way it was positively tropical up here last night you bunch of soft shites ;)

All in all a pretty competitive game in which the wind made it almost impossible to play decent football, two well drilled and organised teams, couple of chances for shields and they took one, consett hit the post twice and the normally prolific McKay missed two gilt edged chances for consett.

Gutted that Julio had to go off but it was one challenge that saw for him, hardly a tackle put in on him apart form that.

Shields were more than a match for consett and I was impressed with how they went about it tonight as it was a tough test, having watched consett a lot this season they never quite clicked but that had a lot to do with how shields played rather than consett being poor.

Cracking turnout for a Tuesday night and particularly liked the way shields took over a side of the ground and created a decent enough atmosphere.

Disappointed consett went out but good luck to shields in the next round of the vase, have a feeling they will be difficult to beat, solid, organised and on a roll can't imagine many will fancy taking them on at the minute.

Last point, that number 9 was quite rapid given he is the size of a f***ing house

Not sure where the bitterness has come from all of a sudden.

Its like the good folk of the norht east of England can't abide to see a bit of success for once.

It ought to be celebrated around the region imo as we're severely underrepresented at non-league level.

We don't knaa how to handle it and prefer the victim status...

Silly boy..........
Well you started it.

Posted this in another Shields thread but for what its worth here it is again....by the way it was positively tropical up here last night you bunch of soft shites ;)

All in all a pretty competitive game in which the wind made it almost impossible to play decent football, two well drilled and organised teams, couple of chances for shields and they took one, consett hit the post twice and the normally prolific McKay missed two gilt edged chances for consett.

Gutted that Julio had to go off but it was one challenge that saw for him, hardly a tackle put in on him apart form that.

Shields were more than a match for consett and I was impressed with how they went about it tonight as it was a tough test, having watched consett a lot this season they never quite clicked but that had a lot to do with how shields played rather than consett being poor.

Cracking turnout for a Tuesday night and particularly liked the way shields took over a side of the ground and created a decent enough atmosphere.

Disappointed consett went out but good luck to shields in the next round of the vase, have a feeling they will be difficult to beat, solid, organised and on a roll can't imagine many will fancy taking them on at the minute.

Last point, that number 9 was quite rapid given he is the size of a f***ing house
You could have just left it in the other thread.....you never told us how class the fans were.

Replace the word glory with ambition.

A word sadly missing from the vocabulary of both the region's Premier League sides.

If either side had ambition then South Shields crowds would be much smaller. But there's so many fans in Shields, from both clubs, who are quite simply bored with PL football. Watching Shields play is new, different, and at the minute it's quite exciting for the town.

Every fan that turns up at Mariners Park enjoys it though.

Albeit very much split the criticism on this place of shields and in particular the plastic fans that are glory chasing supposedly really amuses me.
If Shields were the critics' local non league side they'd be equally as thrilled with the success so far. Anyone I've ever spoken to who has been along has thoroughly enjoyed it

Maybe the tiresome posts about a club that no bugger gave two hoots about a year ago is just grinding on people?. Imagine if Gateshead fans swamped the board with their pigswill? I know TVBC gets dogs abuse if he sticks up for them, you lot are no different. No different to Leeds fans, Aberdeen fans, Chelsea fans.
It's not a South Shields board so you have to except not everyone wants your little toy rammed up their arse.

May I suggest you and your fellow people who like to dance on sand get their own board and leave the 'takeovers' aaay from here.

Just a suggestion like, if anyone disnae like it then suck me baws

Maybe the tiresome posts about a club that no bugger gave two hoots about a year ago is just grinding on people?. Imagine if Gateshead fans swamped the board with their pigswill? I know TVBC gets dogs abuse if he sticks up for them, you lot are no different. No different to Leeds fans, Aberdeen fans, Chelsea fans.
It's not a South Shields board so you have to except not everyone wants your little toy rammed up their arse.

May I suggest you and your fellow people who like to dance on sand get their own board and leave the 'takeovers' aaay from here.

Here's a suggestion , stop opening the threads with south shields in the title , it's not hard

It's called Pure Football m8. There's a pretty simple solution to your issue too - don't open the threads with 'South Shields' in their title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back