Consett 0-1 Shields AET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maybe the tiresome posts about a club that no bugger gave two hoots about a year ago is just grinding on people?. Imagine if Gateshead fans swamped the board with their pigswill? I know TVBC gets dogs abuse if he sticks up for them, you lot are no different. No different to Leeds fans, Aberdeen fans, Chelsea fans.
It's not a South Shields board so you have to except not everyone wants your little toy rammed up their arse.

May I suggest you and your fellow people who like to dance on sand get their own board and leave the 'takeovers' aaay from here.

Just a suggestion like, if anyone disnae like it then suck me baws
May I suggest you just avoid any threads with Shields in the title. (Here's a clue, it will be about Shields)

Alternatively find a board for whinging sweaty socks, if you don't like my suggestion, gan fist yer sell

May I suggest you just avoid any threads with Shields in the title. (Here's a clue, it will be about Shields)

Alternatively find a board for whinging sweaty socks, if you don't like my suggestion, gan fist yer sell
Or you could set up a board for sand dancers......or go join the 92ers...theyre placka fans too.

Still spare seats on sima branch coach to darlo next tuesday, £10 a man, £2 a pint in sima arms for anyone going to game.

Ah... the single laughing smilie post. The last refuge of a poster who is seething.

No doubt you'll post next that you are on a wind up. Haway jock lad just admit yer jealous that people are going to a match and enjoying it. Get yer self along. You'll be most welcome :lol:

Or you could set up a board for sand dancers......or go join the 92ers...theyre placka fans too.
I first watched them in the then Vaux Wearside League over twenty years ago marra.

I bet you are one of Sunderland 's 97ers. We had a ground called Roker Park once you know

Ah... the single laughing smilie post. The last refuge of a poster who is seething.

No doubt you'll post next that you are on a wind up. Haway jock lad just admit yer jealous that people are going to a match and enjoying it. Get yer self along. You'll be most welcome :lol:

I first watched them in the then Vaux Wearside League over twenty years ago marra.

I bet you are one of Sunderland 's 97ers. We had a ground called Roker Park once you know

If I wanted to tag along to some glory team it certainly wouldn't be South Shields.
I'll stick to sunderland if that's ok with you.

Here a duo of smilies just to let you know I am anything but seething, laughing yes but no seething!:lol::lol:

You are coming across as more furious than seething

Five is a proper skyboy , could tell straight away

If I wanted to tag along to some glory team it certainly wouldn't be South Shields.
I'll stick to sunderland if that's ok with you.

Here a duo of smilies just to let you know I am anything but seething, laughing yes but no seething!:lol:
'Glory team' It's South Shields man yer daft shite:lol::lol: I know the Northern League is about on par with the majority of Scottish football but haway man

Seething :lol:

You are coming across as more furious than seething

Five is a proper skyboy , could tell straight away
He'll be one of the 20,000 that suddenly remembered their town had a football club.

Us sandies helped keep SAFC going at Roker Park

'Glory team' It's South Shields man yer daft shite:lol::lol: I know the Northern League is about on par with the majority of Scottish football but haway man

Seething :lol:

He'll be one of the 20,000 that suddenly remembered their town had a football club.

Us sandies helped keep SAFC going at Roker Park
Tynesiders are the backbone of the clubs support

1974....5years old on the roker. My father and grandfather before me. My proudest moment was buying my sons season ticket for the roker in the last season....he was aged 5. His first match was the night before his first birthday v plymouth .....well, we couldnt get a babysitter. No fairweather fans in our household.

1974....5years old on the roker. My father and grandfather before me. My proudest moment was buying my sons season ticket for the roker in the last season....he was aged 5. His first match was the night before his first birthday v plymouth .....well, we couldnt get a babysitter. No fairweather fans in our household.
Pity the rest of your city couldn't do that then....

Shields branch that man

He's painful mate
His day is largely occupied with seaching through threads on here hoping to find one re South Shields so that he can negate anything positive
It is bizarre. I'very always wanted local non league sides to do well. Even the likes of Whitley Bay in the Vase finals. Some people obviously just can't see past their prejudices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back