Converse

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've got a pair of baby pink one stars I bought about 10 years ago, worn them a handful of times due to the fact they're squeaky and give me blisters :confused: probably should have gone with Hi-tops tbf :lol:

I've got a pair of baby pink one stars I bought about 10 years ago, worn them a handful of times due to the fact they're squeaky and give me blisters :confused: probably should have gone with Hi-tops tbf :lol:
I have some Hi-Tops and rarely wear them because of blisters and the squeaking. Also because they have the slight air of bloke in midlife crisis. I think that once I pair them with jeans and a dress jacket I should just give up.

I have some Hi-Tops and rarely wear them because of blisters and the squeaking. Also because they have the slight air of bloke in midlife crisis. I think that once I pair them with jeans and a dress jacket I should just give up.
:lol: so it happens with both then, grrrrr !!!!! - I did have a pair of navy blue suede all stars many years ago that gave me no problems at all, I even used to wear the buggers without socks :-O

Oi, less of the midlife crisis stuff. You've just got to be cool enough to carry them off.

Anyway, they've just redesigned them to be more comfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back