Converse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Only if you wear a traccy bottom/top combo IIRC
Untrue. Nike, especially the Air range are the comfiest sneaks I've ever worn. You can feel every ridge on a concrete path when you wear wafer- thin cons. Great for squatting in like, whereas Nikes aren't.
I nar, protein shake and lycra forum this shite

Untrue. Nike, especially the Air range are the comfiest sneaks I've ever worn. You can feel every ridge on a concrete path when you wear wafer- thin cons. Great for squatting in like, whereas Nikes aren't.

oh dear

This. Converse are class for powerlifting. But a tad pricey. So I opt for the Dunlop versions from Fat Mike's tat emporium.

I bought my first pair of converse last week at the outlet shop on international drive in Florida. Pathetic I know. All black ones. Were priced at $70 reduced to $44 then 40% off that!

Think it works out about £16

I bought my first pair of converse last week at the outlet shop on international drive in Florida. Pathetic I know. All black ones. Were priced at $70 reduced to $44 then 40% off that!

Think it works out about £16
Excellent price to be fair, I paid 44 for mine about a month ago.

Remember coming back from holiday in Egypt a few years ago, there was this family from Preston all staying in the same hotel as us, maybe 18 of them.
In the airport on way home everyone of them had a fake pair of white converse baseball boots on.

£11.30 in Ahmedabad and they are the real thing as they make them their too, got our lass (no) 3 pairs from there a few weeks ago.

Nope. Nike trump cons trump vans
Nike own Converse now IIRC.

I love Converse, I think I've only been without a pair for about a year in the last 12 years. Once they have been worn in, they are th cofirst shoes I've ever had. Amazon are usually cheapest for them, my current pair are leather ones - Schuh sell them do £60, I paid £42 on Amazon.

Nike Air Max are the choice of chav, doesn't matter how comfy they are they are the worst trainers money can buy for that reason alone.

Nike Air Max are the choice of chav, doesn't matter how comfy they are they are the worst trainers money can buy for that reason alone.
Agreed. But Nike also do plain old Air trainers, which are comfy as an owld pair of baffies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back