Coolest blokes ever...with a quote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Winnie called me a fantasist. Spot on , absofookinlutley but not about sitting in a snug in an irish bar having a pint with noel Gallagher or partying in my friend Leonards Chateau in Montreal with leonardo fookin DiCaprio or writing a screenplay or getting into films"

Greedminds off here.

i thought frank said that? :confused: or do they attribute that to any of the rat pack depending on the day of the week? perhaps none of them said it?

Definately Dean Martin. Here's a Frank one though:

'Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy.'

Mr Jackson...

“The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother’s keeper, and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee.”

W.C Fields quote about his African safari. "Somebody forgot the corkscrew and for several days we had to live on nothing but food and water".
Fantastic, would have lived to have had a bit of time in colonial Africa with likes of Fields or Hemmingway. Bet they did fuck all apart from shoot, drink, drink and drink.

Fantastic, would have lived to have had a bit of time in colonial Africa with likes of Fields or Hemmingway. Bet they did fuck all apart from shoot, drink, drink and drink.

Fields family were english apparently his mam was an even bigger pisshead than he was.. 'mr fields what would your mother think about you drinking 2 quarts of gin a day' ,"she'd think i was a cissy " :D

Mr Jackson...

“The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother’s keeper, and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee.”

That's a bit strong to be telling the kids. Nee wonder a couple of them turned on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back