Could "battle hardened" Harry be our saviour?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well that takes care of the OP but Harry can do the same anarl.

Jesus Christ on a bike, I can't wait for us to appoint someone ... anyone, if only to make these f***ing dribbling cretins crawl back into their holes and stop buggering up the board with this bollocks.
Are you an integral part of the chainsaw massacre?

Please.please.NO I've some mistakes in my 60 plus years of following SAFC this would be
CATASTROPHIC....sp please again NO.

Half suggested by Louise Taylor, Harry's had the ability to galvanise clubs in their most needy moments.
He's given West Ham, Tottenham, Bournemouth and Southampton ( Koeman apart ) their most successful ever seasons.
He's a fund raiser for Leukaemia.
'Appy 'Arry nah mate .......

Clearly remember him having Crouch, Phillips, Beattie up front for Southampton scoring freely, selling Beattie and getting Henri Camara in, who also scored freely, signed about six other players with the Beattie money and had them relegated, whilst moaning about his defenders, two of whom he signed. Plus the mess at QPR.

IIRC the time he came back to Pompey they weren't actually in the relegation zone on arrival, but after loads of draws under him they were. He went out and signed about 10 players and kept them up - Harry Houdini indeed!

A face like softened candle wax running off an aged scrotum and a voice like a semi anaesthetised Phil Mitchell. Fuck no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back