Could the Labour Party be a spent force?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We plan to reduce foreign aid spending by 90%

this will save up to £45 billion over the course of a parliament.

you mean the idea UKIP came up with first?
And another £5o Billion when we exit the EU.

ffs I did not realise that we give over £10.3 billion pounds a year to overseas aid including 186 million each year to India whose economy is probably better than ours ., that would kinda sort out the NHS each year. Time to drastically cut this down.

All this money going to nuclear powers who don't even want it, and we are told we can't afford cancer drugs for our own people to extend their lives. Get real Cameron, look after our people first.

Last edited:
ffs I did not realise that we give over £10.3 billion pounds a year to overseas aid , that would kinda sort out the NHS each year. Time to drastically cut this down

and this is how UKIP will save the NHS without taxing the people to death or imposing monstrous cuts and sell outs.

ffs I did not realise that we give over £10.3 billion pounds a year to overseas aid , that would kinda sort out the NHS each year. Time to drastically cut this down

Ten times more than Spain and Italy combined.

It's mostly to keep other countries sweet rather than for aid. Bribes disguised.

That is correct, it is political, not humanitarian.

Some of these countries we give Aid too are happy to spend it on Nuclear weapons or space programs. Others are corrupt authoritarian regimes, the people do not benefit from this money.

Thus it is truly better our own people do.

Do you think it'll all be out this year?

yeah it will be.

ffs I did not realise that we give over £10.3 billion pounds a year to overseas aid including 186 million each year to India whose economy is probably better than ours ., that would kinda sort out the NHS each year. Time to drastically cut this down.

All this money going to nuclear powers who don't even want it, and we are told we can't afford cancer drugs for our own people to extend their lives. Get real Cameron, look after our people first.

and it is only UKIP who will put the people of these country first, only UKIP.

A vote for UKIP is a vote for Labour. Who's the mug?

Vote UKIP, Get UKIP.

I'm happy for UKIP continue and impose the demise of the Conservative Party.

Should Labour get in this time, they won't last very long. Miliband is a joke of a leader with lukewarm support from his own party at best.

Vote UKIP, Get UKIP.

I'm happy for UKIP continue and impose the demise of the Conservative Party.

Should Labour get in this time, they won't last very long. Miliband is a joke of a leader with lukewarm support from his own party at best.

If Labour get in you'll have helped them with your "vote against Britain", and your intended demolition of the Conservatives will leave the country with no serious opposition to Labour for years to come.

A pretty impressive vision you've got there, I hope it all works out.

Whoa, whoa there mate, its all about balance. No one is wanting borrow, borrow, borrow. I just want good consistent investment in public services no matter how is in power. The Tories neglected them that much from 79-97 that huge investment was needed just to get them up to scratch. Things like that shouldnt happen again.

Will be interested to hear about this 'vision' you mention. Its just seem a bit of a buzz word that doesn't really equate to out really.

And they continue to neglect them now. Look at Seaham School, prime example. Tories pulled the plug on BSF, replaced it with the Priority School Building Programme which funded less new schools and the new schools that are to be built are shitty, inferior designs to the BSF Programme. Yes they cost less, but we will be back here in 30 years time when inferior schools need replacing again. And 4.5 years into this Parliament, Seaham School, amongst many others, are still teaching kids in this:

http://www.sunderlandecho.com/news/education/seaham-school-classrooms-buckle-with-rot-1-6837762

It's not "aid" it's "bribes".

I really don't see the point in voting. You get to chose which flavour Tory Government you want and you have to pick not the one that will benefit you but the one that will hurt the least. It's a farce.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back