Crack with online dating???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just remembered, my ex, ex bird met her husband on Match (I think it was) shortly after we split up. Wonder what that says about me :eek:

I can't be arsed with online dating anymore, especially not POF........its full of creeps, weirdo's, serial shaggers, cheaters, roid heads and numpty's. Think if I ever bother again I'll probably try something like Match.com where the fellas are more likely to be genuine / half decent etc :lol:
No veteran of these things but Match is canny sound,no-one in their underwear or anything,haven't seen the blokes(cept me)but the women look normal

I can't be arsed with online dating anymore, especially not POF........its full of creeps, weirdo's, serial shaggers, cheaters, roid heads and numpty's. Think if I ever bother again I'll probably try something like Match.com where the fellas are more likely to be genuine / half decent etc :lol:

Or they are still all of the above just with a bit of cash.

I used to use match around the time facebook started and met quite simply one of the filthiest girls I've ever met on there. bush was a bit unkempt. didn't like that.

also got trollied at a speed dating event and ended up getting piped off in the toilets. I actually quite enjoyed speed dating.

was gonna make my own tinder-esque app called wadya, same principle different terminology..
you could publicly share how many people wad or someone you wad.
interested?

I'll give £5k for 50% equity in your business.

She told me her return train was the next day.. I gave her a place to stay. I was a perfect gentleman. What was I supposed to do? :lol:

Had you not seen pics of her beforehand?

Aye it's canny crack. Loads more lasses on there than lads so you can be picky. Unless you're f***ing ugly like....

Met the mother of my 3 kids via a Yahoo chat room about 13 years ago, the stigma around meeting people online has def changed.

In my case I'm terrible at meeting new people, anxiety, no crack about me whatsoever, so it has been great in meeting people outside of work and stuff.
In my office we have had 2 people married in the past 6 months to people they met online - as mentioned above it lets you make a start at weeding out the fruit loops.

Fair play for your honesty! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back