Credit cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Excellent thread sufficiently partitioned with moral superiority and infighting served on a bed of herbal logic with little or no advice offered on the initial question.

Should be bottled and sold (on credit) to message boards around the world.

I've got a Tesco Clubcard credit card. I put all my shopping (groceries, diesel, pet food etc.) on it as I get Clubcard points and pay it off in full each month so I don't get interest charges. I use the Clubcard points to pay for things like my English Heritage membership and I've pre-ordered two xbox games for my lads for Christmas.

Anyway, can we get back to talkin about house stuff. I have an american fridge freezer in my kitchen, it's massive and dispenses ice from the front.

God i'm mint.

I would have refused to split up tbh.
I have a f***ing massive one two but no ice dispenser as I am a scruff frankly.

I've got a Tesco Clubcard credit card. I put all my shopping (groceries, diesel, pet food etc.) on it as I get Clubcard points and pay it off in full each month so I don't get interest charges. I use the Clubcard points to pay for things like my English Heritage membership and I've pre-ordered two xbox games for my lads for Christmas.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD IT'S THE 2ND OF SEPTEMBER MAN WOMAN MAN!!!!!!

Aye, every month when the bills came in. The plan was to keep our heads above water til the parents died then pay it all off with the inheritance. I never planned for us splitting up though, cos her dad's the rich one.

If only you'd thought of the plan Malcolm Webster had before you split up, it was ingenious. He would have got away with it as well if he never tried it again twice.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/black-widower-malcolm-webster-who-3158769

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD IT'S THE 2ND OF SEPTEMBER MAN WOMAN MAN!!!!!!

I know, she's leaving it late for a woman.

I have a f***ing massive one two but no ice dispenser as I am a scruff frankly.

What about your juicer mate? You forgot to mention your juicer.

I'm totally lost. wood burner needs wood. There is loads of wood in Greenwich park. radiators need a boiler. boiler needs gas. Russia supplies gas. Russia does not like us at the moment.
Clearly i know fuck all about this but is it even the right wood for a wood burner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back