Cristiano Ronaldo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pele and diego Armando rank above him........hes the cruyff of his generation and messi will probably be thought of as better.........no chance hes the best ever mind...........

Yes is the answer to your question. Toss up between messi and Maradona for 2nd place
erm no..............

Great but not the greatest, Keano had a lot of good things to say about him mind as a person and a player so must be doing something right....

pele and diego Armando rank above him........hes the cruyff of his generation and messi will probably be thought of as better.........no chance hes the best ever mind...........

erm no..............
What you think Messi is better? Or Maradona

Currently he is the best player who has ever played the game

Comparing him to older players vs older defenders is a lot harder

Like saying that Coe was a load better than Bannister or Murray would murder Fred Perry

Maradona, Pele, Cruyff, Platini, Puskas and Best, Zidane, B Moore ( England) Ronaldo(Brazil) << to add to this list Messi in another 10 years which i am sure he will. But Cristiano Ronaldo i have got to be honest, there are a lot more players which you could say would get on that list before him who they would be of course would be different for everyone

Maradona, Pele, Cruyff, Platini, Puskas and Best, Zidane, B Moore ( England) Ronaldo(Brazil) << to add to this list Messi in another 10 years which i am sure he will. But Cristiano Ronaldo i have got to be honest, there are a lot more players which you could say would get on that list before him who they would be of course would be different for everyone

Di Stefano in that lot and my personal favourite

I think he is yes, the game is far harder now to do what he is doing than it was even 10 years ago, never mind 20/30/40/50

Only my humble like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back