Crowd for Stoke

Status
Not open for further replies.

What it means is people pick and choose their away games because they can't afford to go every away game. Some can and good luck to them.

43 quid for Everton away on Dec 28th for an example. 28 quid for concessions.

Ludicrous at any time of the year. Absolute disgrace at Christmas.
If I was a stoke fan Id surely you would prefer coming up here though? Decent crowd and a very good chance of coming away with something :p

My two brought letters home saying they could enter a draw to win tickets. Some kids got them for 100% attendance. We've had letters before for 2 for £20, they must just rotate it between the schools.

Reply was meant for you marra.

My two brought letters home saying they could enter a draw to win tickets. Some kids got them for 100% attendance. We've had letters before for 2 for £20, they must just rotate it between the schools.

Reply was meant for you marra.
Really confuses me when people complain about this (and people on here will). I think it's brilliant that kids get rewarded for attending school properly. And you can bet some of their parents can't afford to send them to the matches so chances like that will make their weekends, seeing the kids happy and knowing they're doing well at school too.

There's quite a few knocking about for tomorrow and Watford.

I expect @Wayne The Punk to have a pop at me again :lol:
Club shop offer has helped there.

Really confuses me when people complain about this (and people on here will). I think it's brilliant that kids get rewarded for attending school properly. And you can bet some of their parents can't afford to send them to the matches so chances like that will make their weekends, seeing the kids happy and knowing they're doing well at school too.
Agree. I'm not complaining.

What it means is people pick and choose their away games because they can't afford to go every away game. Some can and good luck to them.

Agreed mate

£43? Only charged us £38. Saying only its still too much. £18 for kids.

Rewarded, they should be given them as punishment. :lol:

Haven't got two brass buttons to rub together but I wouldn't mind sitting in the cold watching a 0-0 classic tomorrow. Tempted. But then I succombed to temptation against Southampton and regretted it by 3.05

According to the clever people, on here, Stoke have overtaken Sunderland.

We'd take a couple of thousand there for a 3pm Saturday game so you'd expect 3 or 4 thousand especially as the club pay for them to go.

Could easily be 4 or 5 thousand especially as they're a top half side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back