Crowd for Stoke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haven't got two brass buttons to rub together but I wouldn't mind sitting in the cold watching a 0-0 classic tomorrow. Tempted. But then I succombed to temptation against Southampton and regretted it by 3.05

You can have my Watford ticket.

the naughty 40 are coming up spoke to Jason today.
we meet him at the england games, good lads and get on well with the makems.

I'm 50 now mate :neutral:

Really? Two recent longish trips to Newcastle and Saints. Two extra League Cup game tickets to buy (Chelsea and Sheffield Wednesday) and a last trip to West Ham (full allocation taken and nearly sold out) in the run up to Christmas?

I too think less than 1500 is a poor following but there are valid reasons.
Stoke never bring more than 500 to the Sol

Pathetic not to sell out when you have free travel and have a decent team doing ok

The free travel will only be on club buses ie no drink etc so i cant imagine they are very popular. If it was us i wouldnt use them

Absolutely, looking at about 42k tomorrow mate + whatever they bring, 1200??
Big crowd, 44K I think

Stoke will bring around 1300-1500 which is respectable for a club and fan base like theirs.

We cant't hold other clubs to the same standard as Sunderlands away following - our support, home and away, is the anomaly in the league.
Aye were all a bunch of daft knackers.. but I love it!

Last edited:
The club shop has been giving away 2 free tickets for this game, with every £75 u spend, since October.

So roughly every kid that's getting a strip for Xmas, gets 2 free for today. 43000 there today.

Good crowd given weather and christmas on the way.

Im starting to look forward to going to matches though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back