Crystal palace

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've got a lot of pace in their team. Worrying.

How big is this game now? Of all the places to go to aswell
This weekend last year we beat the mags and recorded our 1st win of the season. For the 2nd year we're going to have 1 win by November.

We've made no real progress in 12 months. This game is as big as the rest of them from now . They're all vital to our relegation battle

Can't cope with their support somehow, if only we could reproduce the same noise with about 20000 extra fans eh ! Instead of the majority sitting saying f all. As you might have guessed from my posts tonight I'm pissed off absolutely with SAFC. We should be better than this FFS.

Palace have been scoring for fun since Warnock came in, not winning every game but almost guaranteed to score.

We're going to lose...I've also taken a half day off work to go and watch the fucker :(
I've took two days! Will take the Tuesday to recover!! Probably get home at 4am. Thanks Sky you bastards.

Bookmark this we are going to beat Palace on Monday night
That's the ticket fella!

Bookmark this we are going to beat Palace on Monday night
Will you refund me ticket when we get humped in front of the wonderful Palace Ultras yet again? Going on my own this time - my step son would like to come but I suspect my language might get a little ripe for an 11yr old to accompany me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back