Danny Graham reception

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely ridiculous man, some people like acting like a cunt just to be different.
I always say it about the people near me in the northwest corner moan complain about everything yet still normally see them at the away games I go to why bother if your going to complain all the time cant remember the last time some of them even praised one of our players

Plays is a Sunderland top so should get support, hasn't done anything wrong.

I always say it about the people near me in the northwest corner moan complain about everything yet still normally see them at the away games I go to why bother if your going to complain all the time cant remember the last time some of them even praised one of our players

I sit in the North Stand, and there's always people near me who just scream bollocks slating the lads and Gus. One of them is always nearly fighting because he's upset somebody, absolutely mental man. I nearly moved to the South Stand this year, but decided against it. I might consider it next season since my most of my mates are over there now.

I know we don't have much to shout about but it wont kill someone to praise a quality pass or as against spurs a class goal where as if someone tries a 50 yard pass and it goes astray they get slated

would love it if him and altidore start up front vs stoke :lol:
comedy value yes we want to win though haha

We've got few options. Gus says Wickham is our No 1 so giving Graham a try in the cup or as a sub we've got nothing to lose. Fletcher is clearly out of form/favour and Altidore is complete and utter garbage therefore he should get a chance - and I hope he does well.

Think Danny Graham could be worth a try if Gus think his attitude right. It's not like Wickham, Altidore or Fletch are tearing the Prem to bits is it...?

We've got few options. Gus says Wickham is our No 1 so giving Graham a try in the cup or as a sub we've got nothing to lose. Fletcher is clearly out of form/favour and Altidore is complete and utter garbage therefore he should get a chance - and I hope he does well.
nothing to lose its a decent chance of a cup run and im sorry graham is the worst striker we have

He should be supported but it's the response from him that's most relevant. If he plays as he did in our win vs the mags he may still have a future here. Our forwards performances so far are concerning. Looking like Ulloa would have been a bargain and at the point that delving in to the bosman market might be necessary for a gamble such as Almeida.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back