Danny Röhl

Aye I agree. However you can imagine the comments if we did get him after taking them down and he started to struggle here. Lack of ambition getting a relatively unproven manager who couldn’t keep a side in the division etc etc etc
I know he has done well compared to the form they were in, but that form had to improve. It is 1 win in last 6 so it would still be a big question mark as to how he’d do. I would be happy if he came but not too disappointed otherwise

I know he has done well compared to the form they were in, but that form had to improve. It is 1 win in last 6 so it would still be a big question mark as to how he’d do. I would be happy if he came but not too disappointed otherwise
I think you have to consider what he is working with,. That is a very poor squad. What he has achieved is pretty remarkable imo anyway.

Nixon is very clever with the way he writes his stories. If we don’t appoint Rohl he’ll claim it was because of the money. If we do he’ll claim he said we were interested.

Can’t be wrong if you play both sides of a story
There's nowt clever about Nixon like. He's just like every other gobshite who neither knows nor cares how many times he's blown out by his own made up shit stirring and nonsense.

Back