Darren Williams taken ill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Was shit, but boy did he try hard, get well soon.

He wasn't shit at all. He played a lot of games in the Premier League.

always remember in the 96-97 he fuckin clattered Viera at Roker Park. Mr 100% who was a bargain from York at 50k. Always appreciated the supporters and never changed when he was at Hartlepool. Got a lot of time for him and often notice him down Boro area. Top bloke, wish him well.

Darren is a great lad. He always was. He knows he wasn't Roy Keane but he was a very decent player who gave everything.

Last edited:
We're bound to have players that aren't quite as good as our first team. We're not a mega rich Champions League side, with an abundance of talent in our squad. This insistence on calling players shite because they're not top Premiership players is getting tedious.

Spot on. You simply don't play the amount of games at the level he did if you're "shit". It doesn't happen.

Was shit, but boy did he try hard, get well soon.

Was he bollocks shit.He wasn't prem class,but that does'nt make him shit.He helped us in our near miss in the play off season,and i'm sure he was in the squad a year later when we pissed the championship.He may have gone down a bit after that,but we have had way worse.

Anyway,good luck to the lad,whatever is the problem.

He's active on twitter atm, RT'ing loads of shite onto my timeline as we speak :lol: so hopefully he's perked up a bit

I've got his match shirt from that goal. Boro fans put in his mother's windows after he scored and Darren gave his shirt to the copper who sorted it out and he gave it to me.
Canny lad is Darren, not "big time" at all. Hope he gets well soon.

Would you be interested in selling it to SAFC Museum mate?

Is this a piss take? 50 quid a session?

No mate its one to one we pay him travel costs. Two hour session £40 with £10 travel cost at Peterlee and me missus just mentioned Jamie Chandler. I don't now no much about it as a I'm never about with work and things me missus sorts it I just pay the pennys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back