'Dating' culture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firstly, googling the flowers to see how much they cost is strange.

IMHO the parallel dating thing is weird. When the OP says she's regularly dating several blokes it sounds like they're being strung along. And I bet she hasn't told them she's dating other people. And if she's actually shagging any or all of them that's definitely worse.

I'm firmly in the fuck them off camp - if they want to see lots of different people, good luck to them, but a lot of people won't have it.

The person who goes on dates just to get free dinners, gifts etc is just an arsehole, as are people who pretend to be after a relationship just to get a shag/bit on the side, because they're misrepresenting themselves. But as you say there's always been some of that.
Well from that ,once you see someone a bit you're effectively married from that stance,if there's deception fair enough but if everyones cool with it fair do's.The default in the old days was blokes wanting to shag slags and marry virgins.Lasses obviously feel comfortable now telling it like it is.Googling the price of something is just convenience and nosiness.
If you were seeing a lass couple of nights a week in the 80s who knows what you both got up to the other nights,canny hard to hide stuff these days so its easier being open

You seem to keep replying to a point I'm not making
You say people doing what they want is a new culture brought in from America,that was your point i think? i don't think it is, the Yanks are more for ritual and formality than us i'd say

i found nothing strange in the OP you seemed to go with Seb

I wouldn't be able to resist asking him if she'd done random obscene acts with him yet as she did them all of the time with you. Made up of course.

Just like the Mags I nothing them. They would love a reaction but to be honest since an early age I can shut the door on things and they honestly do not bother me and no, I have not been interfered with.

Mate, anything for a quiet life

panics when passing you on the stairs?

"Son, there isn't a hole in that womans body I haven't desecrated before you"

Yes indeed!

You say people doing what they want is a new culture brought in from America,that was your point i think? i don't think it is, the Yanks are more for ritual and formality than us i'd say

i found nothing strange in the OP you seemed to go with Seb

1) Where did I say "people doing what they want is an American import"?

2) I didn't say you found it strange, I expressed my personal opinion that it's strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back