Dave Whelan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whelan himself seems to be admitting he's a mild racist but doesn't see owt wrong with it as it's all bantz

Exactly mate agree with a lot of people who are saying PC gone mad nowadays,however where Whelan is concerned can't defend him at all,comes across as right wanker and outdated dinosaur IMO

Daily Mash have had their spin on it...

WIGAN Athletic owner Dave Whelan is to reach out to his many Jewish friends with a lavish pork banquet.

Responding to claims of anti-semitism and racism, Whelan has spent thousands on a vast array of dishes, which he revealed were all prepared by a ‘real, live Chinese person’.

He said: “We’ve got sweet and sour pork, crispy pork, spare ribs and pork wontons. Just like you would get from your local Chinese restaurant. No doubt run by a lovely Chinese family.”

He added: “I know my Jewish friends love Chinese food. Almost as much as they love a wide variety of other things.

“I’m going to invite them all over tonight, as soon as they get back from church.”

Fookin world's gone mad.

It's turned into a sad and pathetic place where too many folks actually delight in being victims of their own perceived sleights or what they've been told be 'upset' about by the PC nutcases.
What the fuck are you talking about? Who's been told to be upset about something? The whole point is that his comments were a sweeping generalisation, what sort of moron needs to be told that generalising people like that isn't good?

What the fuck are you talking about? Who's been told to be upset about something? The whole point is that his comments were a sweeping generalisation, what sort of moron needs to be told that generalising people like that isn't good?

There's a lot of people getting upset at the idea of a lot of people getting upset.

Classic outrage envy.

Wigan are going to have to really break the bank if they want to sign the best gay black jewish players

Wow. Are you being sarcastic or are you just employing a clicheometer to write your posts?

:)

Fookin get owa it man and move on. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

The thing is I'm not 'outraged' as it appears they want me to be. I just have a sense of morality.

"Hexham ali" !!

Does the name say it all?

Is it a myth that Jewish people own a disproportionate amount of the world's wealth, then?
There certainly seems to be a perception that there's a lot of wealth amongst Jewish people. That's not a dig, good on them. I wish I had their know-how. Maybe they are a talented, ingenious bunch of people. They certainly appear to have a rich history of being involved with controlling money, and you don't get that without brains.

Awaiting moderator approval ffs...what for????

[QUOTEhexhamali, post: 19106193, member: 34960"]What do you mean?[/QUOTE]
Figure I

ffs figure it out

Its taking the piss now, he's apologised and said he never meant to cause offence, some Jewish has accepted the apology but wants him to take it a step further and take back the comments :roll:
Also the chink thing is fuck arl either, the Asian people I know (Chinese and Thai) are laughing about it and say the dinit give a shit, even they say Chinese in reference to a Chinese take away.

Git to admit though, I love how he pulled the owls "I have loads of Jewish/chinese friends" :lol:

The most bizarre part of the whole affair is Whelan going on about all his Chinese friends and how ‘chink’ is not a derogatory label. It was originally used with regard to Vincent Tan, who may be many things but he’s certainly not Chinese.

Yet another case of people desperate to be outraged.

Jews like earning money and they are bloody good at it too.

This is not racist, it's a trait to be admired.

Yet another case of people desperate to be outraged.

Jews like earning money and they are bloody good at it too.

This is not racist, it's a trait to be admired.

Aye, and Asians are great at maths.
Poles are hard-workers.
Irish people are canny craic.
The French are great lovers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back