Dave Whelan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dave Whelan thinks Jews like money...so what?

Are people not allowed to think and say what they like these days? His opinion may be based on his experiences with Jewish people. End of the day, he made a daft comment, he's hardly organising a f***ing pogrom. Total non-story.

Historically he is correct as they were banned from many trades so were restricted to 'finance'. The fact that Judaism is a closed shop meant massive family concerns emerged that own a huge amount of global wealth.

I'd like to see anyone from here who's mother isn't of the Jewish faith convert ;)

Historically he is correct as they were banned from many trades so were restricted to 'finance'. The fact that Judaism is a closed shop meant massive family concerns emerged that own a huge amount of global wealth.

I'd like to see anyone from here who's mother isn't of the Jewish faith convert ;)

Fair amount of truth in this.

You're not allowed to say it though cos of the Holocaust and stuff.

Cue another outraged respnse from hexham ali ?

Just listened to whelans response on radio tees, he actually said that the jews chase money just like us english , that was his way if saying they are hard working people . So as has been said , a total non story, the pompous PC mob can switch there outrage to that poor scientist who had the audacity to wear a tee shirt with scantily clad lasses on it , ali and liberal buddies will love to get their teeth into that.

Just listened to whelans response on radio tees, he actually said that the jews chase money just like us english , that was his way if saying they are hard working people . So as has been said , a total non story, the pompous PC mob can switch there outrage to that poor scientist who had the audacity to wear a tee shirt with scantily clad lasses on it , ali and liberal buddies will love to get their teeth into that.
I actually had no problem with the scientist wearing that shirt. I think in that instance people were jumping on the bandwagon over a small detail in light of what he had achieved.

In regards to this Whelan thing though it's pretty obvious that exposing your bigoted views on a public platform allows for you to be criticised for what you said, and giving a retort is not 'PC Britain' or 'freedom of speech' but f***ing getting with the times that it's not okay to do things like that.

What's worse, a Chinese person being called a chink or a white person being chastised for saying the said word? Do we all agree racism is wrong?

:lol:
I'm not particularly 'offended' by it but it's hardly a non-story.
He's hired a controversial character who's still under investigation for racist-connected stuff and shot himself in the foot trying to justify it. He's damaging his club and he's not helping his new mate Malky at all. Amazing you can't see any of that! :lol:

I actually had no problem with the scientist wearing that shirt. I think in that instance people were jumping on the bandwagon over a small detail in light of what he had achieved.

In regards to this Whelan thing though it's pretty obvious that exposing your bigoted views on a public platform allows for you to be criticised for what you said, and giving a retort is not 'PC Britain' or 'freedom of speech' but f***ing getting with the times that it's not okay to do things like that.

What's worse, a Chinese person being called a chink or a white person being chastised for saying the said word? Do we all agree racism is wrong?

I think in his day and age that was a widely used term. Does it make it right NO! does it warrant people wetting their knickers......does it fuck! I used to say at school 'we going down the chinkys for chips', there was no disrespect, they did the best chips :confused:

He's hired a controversial character who's still under investigation for racist-connected stuff and shot himself in the foot trying to justify it. He's damaging his club and he's not helping his new mate Malky at all. Amazing you can't see any of that! :lol:

Maybe he thinks he's a good manager, that is the criteria I'd use for selecting one.

Absolutely mate i am vehemently opposed to racism of any kind its as bad PC gone mad and just as annoying , when you spot a genuine racist comment feel free to express your outrage on here and you will have my full support , we've put the whelan none story to bed then all agreed he was misquoted .
It's friday just off for a Chinese.:lol:

Its his club if he wants to damage it so be it , he isn't tho is he , its all liberal bullshit fueled by the tabloid press.

Its his club if he wants to damage it so be it , he isn't tho is he , its all liberal bullshit fueled by the tabloid press.
:lol: aye, our famously liberal tabloid press :lol:
you just seem to want to spout off about liberals - good for you!
As for whether he's damaging his club? time will tell. I reckon he is.

I grew up fighting racists because my best mate at school was black. I know Shaun Campbell who is running/started the Arthur Wharton campaign (he's always shaking Sepp Blatters hand). I'm no racist and this sort of shit makes me f***ing sick. I'm a heterosexual WASP(well drop the protestant and replace with agnostic), you can take the piss out of me because it has been dictated that we are the only people you can take the piss out of!

SAD FUCKIN' DAYS!!

What a plum the bloke is. Fantastic stuff - hiring Malky and then backing him by saying loads of daft things himself :lol: Hilarious.

So you don't think the groovy combo of him and Malky will put people off signing for the club? :lol:

Didn't say that did I?

Just no idea why people getting so outraged

People like Clarke Carlisle literally make a living now off this type of stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back