David Cameron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pilner

Central Defender
whinging cause he's had a hoax call at No 10
Bet the twat doesn't get numerous PPI calls everyday or people trying to get you to sponsor a dying swan in return for a letter and a picture from said swan.
Wind your neck in Dave,and if your that upset,simply leave your phone off the hook or unplug it

Bet the twat doesn't get numerous PPI calls everyday or people trying to get you to sponsor a dying swan in return for a letter and a picture from said swan.
Wind your neck in Dave,and if your that upset,simply leave your phone off the hook or unplug it

I never answer a number I don't recognise, if its important they will leave a message or call again later - attention seeking by the PM

If they had any sense they would of typed his phone number in every online survey available

In the interview I watched he seemed like he took it as a joke.

Has there been another, more sinister breach?

Last edited:
In the interview I watched he seemed like he took it as a joke.

Has there been another, more sinister breech?
This for me anarl...im nee Cameron fan but I seen the interview and he seemed to have a right laugh at the whole episode

Wonder if he's had any calls regarding cavity wall insulation that he can get through some government scheme or speaking to speaking to Fred who is locked in an indian call centre completing a survey on what life would be like inside a ping pong ball?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back