David Cameron

Status
Not open for further replies.

he just makes pledge after pledge but never backs it up - I suppose modern politics is all about perception , so in a way I don't blame him

he just makes pledge after pledge but never backs it up - I suppose modern politics is all about perception , so in a way I don't blame him

This Morning with Philip Schofield and David Cameron. Churchill will be pouring himself a double in his grave as I type.

God I hate this man. Has there ever been a more a facile Prime Minister?

Every day he announces new 'measures' and 'actions' in response to whatever is on the news.

Its like he thinks he is an advert for being PM rather than being a PM. Leadership by ITV.
Don't forget the government now create the news through media exactly so they can be seen to be responding to public issues

Unpalatable as it may be to lot on here, we need another Thatcher
And you need a firing squad ;)

If he had been 30yrs older he would have made a perfectly competent junior minister in one of the less demanding ministries. Maybe Ag and Fish. He could have been in charge of cod quotas.

But we have the weakest bunch of politicians ever. A gaggle of 2nd raters, no hopers and bullshitters who got into parliament through preferment and nepotism, and who use their position to dispense favours to their mates.

And the weakest PM ever at the head of them.

Gonna stick up for him. He did win a majority government, something experts were telling us w could forget about for a generation & which would, let's face it, have been shite. He is there because the Tories got tired of losing to the New Labour spin machine. Don't see how the Labour luvvies who crow about Blair's victories can have too many complaints when they get beaten at their own game. He is a 24 hour news generation exponent but he is there partly because of what went before. And partly just because these are the times we`re in.

Every day he announces new 'measures' and 'actions' in response to whatever is on the news.

Its like he thinks he is an advert for being PM rather than being a PM. Leadership by ITV.

Be quiet man otherwise he might declare you threat to national security and chair another meeting of Cobra - a bunch of chinless wonders who like to pretend they are saving the world from their bunker.

Gonna stick up for him. He did win a majority government, something experts were telling us w could forget about for a generation & which would, let's face it, have been shite. He is there because the Tories got tired of losing to the New Labour spin machine. Don't see how the Labour luvvies who crow about Blair's victories can have too many complaints when they get beaten at their own game. He is a 24 hour news generation exponent but he is there partly because of what went before. And partly just because these are the times we`re in.

He didn't win the election as much as Labour threw it away.

As opposed to ignoring what's happening like most politicians? I like him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back