David Cameron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detoxifying the Tory brand.

He's organised a cover up to hide the existence of a gang of paedophiles in the Conservative Party under Margaret Thatcher, his election campaign was funded by ruiisan oligarchs who he gave british passports too while denoucing immigrants, he has done dodgy deals with phone hacking media barons to protect their business interests in return their support in general elections, he is stuffing the house of lords with his cronies to stop scrutiny of his legislation while reducing the number of democratically elected MPs, he has taken 1m young people of the electoral register to stop them voting against him, he's gerrymandering the electoral boundaries to turn England into a one party state, he is transferring power and resources away from the police to the secret police, he is enacting authoritarian legislation letting the secret police spy on all of us with any reason at all.

There is a stink of corruption about this government, and about the whole of parliament. He is John Major but without the hard work and honesty.

God I hate this man. Has there ever been a more a facile Prime Minister?

Every day he announces new 'measures' and 'actions' in response to whatever is on the news.

Its like he thinks he is an advert for being PM rather than being a PM. Leadership by ITV.

I agree with something you say. Best gan for a couple of jars to clear my head.

For as long as I've been alive I can't remember a single PM that was liked. In fact the example most people give is Churchill and you have to go back to the 50s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back