David Irving

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dragon eyes

Organising tours to treblinka and Wolfs Lair,disgusting, I mean how can anyone can still deny the holocaust happened in this day and age,it's just unbelievable

The man is a complete cvnt. A bellend of monumental proportion who really needs to be banged up again. The weakness of his argument is highlighted by the wankers who treat him as an authority on the Holocaust.

No idea why it should be illegal.

Surely people should be able to believe what they like.

No actual physical solid proof for the existent of a deity, but it ain't illegal to believe in that. Well... depending on where you are I suppose.
Thing is, there's solid proof that the holocaust happened and dinosaurs existed.

Anyone who believes otherwise should be.... educated

Educated, absolutely, but not silenced. Same with religious folk.

It's my answer to a lot of things.
Believe it or not it came from Batman and Robin - Not a great film, but Jim Carrey's The Riddler says this - "If you kill him, he won't learn nothing".
Same attitude I take to The Death Penalty and paedos.

Although that said, you can't re-educate paedo's as they are wired wrong in their brains. Basically we need another (smaller) Australia to send them all to.

Surprised Mossad havent bumped the fucker off by now.

Your question implied you don't see how people communicating an idea can be problematic in a way that requires legal intervention. You didn't say only in this instance

I cannot be held responsible for how you interpret the world. If you think I was implying, from that post, that libel laws should be scrapped then I need to be more comprehensive in my posts.

I cannot be held responsible for how you interpret the world. If you think I was implying, from that post, that libel laws should be scrapped then I need to be more comprehensive in my posts.

You don't need to be comprehensive in your posts, you just need to distinguish between the definite and indefinite article. Or not mind when people assume you're just being awkward for the sake of it and roll their eyes instead of engaging with the point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back