De Montfort University Ticket Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke Allen, Computer Games Programming student

I went to a few games last season when City were in the Championship but I never expected DMU to offer tickets when they were in the Premier League. I don’t like Sunderland. I really hope Leicester win

Can you give this Luke Allen lad a kicking or at least verbal abuse if you see him. ****.

Can you give this Luke Allen lad a kicking or at least verbal abuse if you see him. ****.

Well he's a Birmingham fan and I gave him some proper stick when we stuffed them at their place earlier this season.

Then he led the abuse after the 8-0, then the following week they got beaten 0-8 haha.

Can't blame him really, he's not had great fun with Sunderland this season.

When I went there about 13/14 yr ago they used to give a discount with your NUS card for every home game just about. Tickets for £10 almost every week apart from the obvious sell outs. It was when they were flying under O'Neill too. Seen some excellent games!!

When I went there about 13/14 yr ago they used to give a discount with your NUS card for every home game just about. Tickets for £10 almost every week apart from the obvious sell outs. It was when they were flying under O'Neill too. Seen some excellent games!!

Yeah I must say they have become my 'second team' because of the £5 tickets last year. Saw them win 3-0 twice, don't think Charlton or Ipswich conjured a shot between them.

I'm disappointed by the lack of creativity in your insult.

Far left, the camera makes my arse 20 times bigger.

Oh I am pleased. Congratulations on being the only human-looking one out of all of your mates.

Edit: red t-shirt lad looks quite normal as well.

Hold on anyway, the ginger lad in the middle is spitting dabs of that lass who was all over twitter making them daft vines a couple of months ago...

Logon or register to see this image

I have a vague memory of my mate showing me this when I was pissed. Is it something about "areet ma' where's me car?" or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back