Dick happy with financial restraints

Status
Not open for further replies.

A manager will surely never be happy with the amount of money he has. Dick is just experienced enough to know you don't complain about having f**k all, or state you have a "war chest" and get ripped off by every club going.

Towing the line, saying the rights things. Sign of a good manager tbh.

Fuck all to see here. "We'll bring in the right players for the right price". He's hardly going to say we're gonna bring in any old **** for 20m and stick him on 100k a week. Like Redknapp would. At the end of the day, Short is a buisness man, not a fantasist like Tony Fernandez for example.

I'm sure the right players will come after all Dick has a 1 year contract and if promises are not met it wouldn't take much for him to walk out, he's done it at other clubs I believe. We will see who comes in but we need quality we all know that otherwise we're down the bottom end of the table again.

I tend not to read in to this kind of thing for the reasons stated above. The only way we'll really know if we have money to spend is by waiting until we spend it sadly. However, I am quietly hopeful. This transfer market feels different to the last few. Maybe it's the calibre of players linked, maybe it's the lack of expectation on my part..... I don't know, but I'm not feeling to worried, even though history tells us that I really should be! :eek::lol::cool:

I'm sure the right players will come after all Dick has a 1 year contract and if promises are not met it wouldn't take much for him to walk out, he's done it at other clubs I believe. We will see who comes in but we need quality we all know that otherwise we're down the bottom end of the table again.

You lot probably will be cos you haven't signed anyone at all. I think we'll be on though.

You lot probably will be cos you haven't signed anyone at all. I think we'll be on though.
Stop trying to cause trouble man, if your just going to troll then click the red x in the corner and have a lie down.

I think the bigger issue will be if Dick can get rid of some of those players who dont figure in his plans
I hope so, we could do with offloading a few to make room for more quality players. I'm hoping he gets rid of Bridcutt at least and I'd be happy offloading a striker to bring in a new striker to freshen it up abit. It's looking like Vergini is here to stay though and possibly Alverez.

A manager will surely never be happy with the amount of money he has. Dick is just experienced enough to know you don't complain about having f**k all, or state you have a "war chest" and get ripped off by every club going.

Towing the line, saying the rights things. Sign of a good manager tbh.
Only a fool would ever go out to buy anything without a fixed price babbling about having so much to spend.

How's the diet Steve?

I tend not to read in to this kind of thing for the reasons stated above. The only way we'll really know if we have money to spend is by waiting until we spend it sadly. However, I am quietly hopeful. This transfer market feels different to the last few. Maybe it's the calibre of players linked, maybe it's the lack of expectation on my part..... I don't know, but I'm not feeling to worried, even though history tells us that I really should be! :eek::lol::cool:
Remember when Reidy kept saying we had money to spend.

If we wanted your opinion wed beat it out of you.
.......just saying.

Remember when Reidy kept saying we had money to spend.
He did!! Soon as his job was on the line he went out and wasted it big time.
How anyone buys into this riedy pr shit ill never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back