Do Newcastle really have a chance of relegation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shows that Pardew must have been a half decent manager to get some big wins with that squad, it'll see them safe.

We need them to do us a favour against Leicester, not sure how much they'll want to.

I believe 35 points could still be relegated on goal difference. Form goes out of the window for the last ten games or so for teams with fighting spirit.( see Leicester)

QPR are showing some fight without the results to show as yet and same goes for Burnley.

Sadly we are pathetic in that requirement and cant see us getting out of it this time.

We will probably go but I would not rule the Mags out of joining us.

2 wins and a draw for Leicester
3 wins for Burnley or QPR
2 Wins and a Draw for Hull

Could see us both relegated.

Highly unlikely but not beyond the realms of possibility

I believe 35 points could still be relegated on goal difference. Form goes out of the window for the last ten games or so for teams with fighting spirit.( see Leicester)

QPR are showing some fight without the results to show as yet and same goes for Burnley.

Sadly we are pathetic in that requirement and cant see us getting out of it this time.

We will probably go but I would not rule the Mags out of joining us.

2 wins and a draw for Leicester
3 wins for Burnley or QPR
2 Wins and a Draw for Hull

Could see us both relegated.

Highly unlikely but not beyond the realms of possibility
Would take that with both of us competing for the title might be an interesting season.

We're doing our best to get involved but I'd be surprised if we lost all of last 5 games given who we're playing.

There's a couple of games we could certainly do with them winning and we don't look like we have a hope in hell of reaching 35 points at the minute so if they go down, so are we.

There's a couple of games we could certainly do with them winning and we don't look like we have a hope in hell of reaching 35 points at the minute so if they go down, so are we.
Not necessarily, Stoke, Southampton and Everton are playing for nothing nowt. By the time we play Arsenal and Chelsea they will be playing for nowt as Arsenal would have top 4 claimed and Chelsea will have won the title. Some of the Arsenal players will make sure they don't get injured before the FA Cup final. 6 points gets us to 35. It's all in our hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back