'Do not walk your dog here! Muslims don't like dogs'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Someone writes the word Muslim and puts it on a bit of paper with a daft slogan about dogs, and tapes it to some park railings, and it's news. And we all argue about it.

Can I just say that I don't really care if some Muslims don't like dogs. Or if someone who doesn't like Muslims pretends that Muslims don't like dogs to try and persuade people who do like dogs that they don't like Muslims. Or if people who do like Muslims have put up a sign pretending that people who don't like Muslims put up signs pretending that Muslims don't like dogs so that people who like dogs don't like people who don't like Muslims.

I like dogs and Muslims and parks. And I don't give a fuck.

Someone writes the word Muslim and puts it on a bit of paper with a daft slogan about dogs, and tapes it to some park railings, and it's news. And we all argue about it.

Can I just say that I don't really care if some Muslims don't like dogs. Or if someone who doesn't like Muslims pretends that Muslims don't like dogs to try and persuade people who do like dogs that they don't like Muslims. Or if people who do like Muslims have put up a sign pretending that people who don't like Muslims put up signs pretending that Muslims don't like dogs so that people who like dogs don't like people who don't like Muslims.

I like dogs and Muslims and parks. And I don't give a fuck.

Can't disagree with most of that, except that I don't like some Muslims.

This calls for the 'cone of shame' :oops::oops:[photo="medium"]2050[/photo]

Anyone who believes the propaganda thats its the edl needs to shake their heads, these muslims are at it all the time down here

If you ever want to know what it would be like to have a pet velociraptor, walk past a Muslim family with your dog.

People are free to not like dogs, but if anyone hurts my dog, I would happily do jail time.....

wow. how is this even a thread.
without reading this : its scum posting shite. trash breeding trash. ever notice on these "party" lists theres always dads and 3 kids on the list. and his 3rd wife. and her 4 illegit kids. all ugly as fuck

Would be great to live in a muslim country without the little shit machines spoiling the parks and beaches.

wow. how is this even a thread.
without reading this : its scum posting shite. trash breeding trash. ever notice on these "party" lists theres always dads and 3 kids on the list. and his 3rd wife. and her 4 illegit kids. all ugly as fuck

eh? what party list?

Would be great to live in a muslim country without the little shit machines spoiling the parks and beaches.

What muslims have banned teenagers?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back