Does anyone on here speak to other SMBers outside the SMB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Through other mediums of communication, like, say, the phone or e-mail?

Not including the styupitt facebook group or people you already know in real life.

I don't like but was wondering if anyone did?

Most of my close friends have no interest in football or any kind of sport, so I doubt it. My acquaintances beyond that are all mags bar a lass not too far away (and I'd love to get between her thighs, but that's a different story).

I think one or two people I've had distant dealings with post on here.

@oROSSo just spoke to me in words using his mouth to say he thought I was middle aged. :neutral: I'm 29

The steroids must be ageing you faster mate.

Most of my close friends have no interest in football or any kind of sport, so I doubt it. My acquaintances beyond that are all mags.

I think one or two people I've had distant dealings with post on here.

Actually I forget I've spoken to you through various other forms of communication re: PhD stuff!

A number of people I know get on here.

Haha nor Im not. He was mad as a box of frogs that lad!
Had me two sons with me and stopped on the campsite.
:lol:He was class Des like.
Think I remember you now, both your lads grown up and one of them liked battling when he had a drink?:lol:

Ugly twat anarl
Nee chance some lasses were just this minute saying I looked like mark whalberg.

:lol: I'd like whatever drugs they're on but I'll take that. I had to come home cause I was getting everyone all hot and bothered with my handsomeness

Ive a couple of mates use this board but no idea what they call themselves on here.
Apart from the lads at the Hawes piss up (I can only recall two usernames now) I cant say I've had any interaction with anyone from here that I know of.

Hawes Mackem will probably on the bus I get on Boxing Day

Darent talk to him though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back