Does Your Car Have Any Weird Foibles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mines a 1 handed wheel. Quite handy actually cause you can text at the same time.

Only had mine out a few times but what I presume is the exhaust rattles when coming off the A19 onto Chester Road. Only at that exit, no others.

The radio doesn't go off until I open the door to get out after I've turned the engine off, makes a change from not going off at all when I first got it.
No idea if it's just the norm or not, it's never happened with any other car I've had.
I've had hire cars that dee this, namely Fords

About 15 years ago i had an ex-BT Maestro van,that made a 5 second low growning sound,nearly always while i was waiting in the Tyne tunnel queue.I always fretted i'd break down in the tunnel and be charged to be towed out.It was a banger like.Lots of parts were held together by insulation tape and those heavy streachy baggage ties.Someone still bought it though.

I had a sporty car that kept revving then idling, over and over, every time I dipped the clutch. Every time I had to stop at a junction or lights some fucker would think I was looking for a race.

When im sending a text and i drift into the other lane my car pulls me back in. I wasnt aware there was a safe text feature when i bought it. Its great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back