dogown..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

What does the thread title even mean?
I think I've got it narrowed down to the following possible list:-
  • dog owners (as the rest of his post had missing letters, I figured he's on a shit keyboard, or all thumbs on a phone)
  • do gowns … ? (Sadly we'll never know what gowns have to do with Bournemouth, but I know a lot of old folk retire there)
  • dogging (My banker really, as I suspect the lad is on the look out for a bit of perving in a local beauty spot car park)
  • Dogger Bank shipping forecast (Bit of an outsider bet this one, but you never know in this place)

I think I've got it narrowed down to the following possible list:-
  • dog owners (as the rest of his post had missing letters, I figured he's on a shit keyboard, or all thumbs on a phone)
  • do gowns … ? (Sadly we'll never know what gowns have to do with Bournemouth, but I know a lot of old folk retire there)
  • dogging (My banker really, as I suspect the lad is on the look out for a bit of perving in a local beauty spot car park)
  • Dogger Bank shipping forecast (Bit of an outsider bet this one, but you never know in this place)
I think you gave it 10 times the effort the OP did.

Now I fully accept I'm not too quick on the uptake but this has got me well and truly bolloxed. Am I alone in this ?:eek:

This might help.

Think of the TV quiz CatchPhase.
The clue would be a football field with lots of black cats walking around aimlessly.
It would then show the word 'Down' in big letters, with a 'Go' hovering over it then moving 'In' to the word 'Down'.

"Say what you see"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back