Don Hutchinson - your fault Gus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cant argue with a word of that - Called it perfectly

Poyet should have fucked off Bruces Losers - this will be the 4th manager these utter arseholes have seen off

f***ing despise the lot of them

Well said Don Hutch, absolutely perfect.
All this shite about something with the club, it's not the clob it's the players.
But no getting Reidy back, that is a step back indeed

So there's something wrong with Bruce, MON, PDC and now Poyet?

I see these lost play more than he does and can see where the problem is.

He's identified the problem correctly, but has to take into account that Poyet isn't the only manager the players have chucked it in for.

He is right. The club isn't cursed it's just that the owner and his directors have sold the best players. Still had poyet not had such a meltdown they would still have escaped the drop

to say it's rotten to the core is to ignore clear facts in favour of flowery rhetoric in order to shift blame

Can't argue with this like, guts and confidence are what breeds success and success ...scoring goals and winning breeds confidence!

Partly Gus can't work out how to motivate this shower of shit and let them express themselves.

Look at my sig!

No body could motivate these clowns, god knows many a proven manager has tried and failed now. If £30k a week, thousands of expectant supporters and a bit of professional pride isn't enough to motivate them I fail to see what a pre-match speech from the manager will or won't do.

Hutchison has picked an easy target and peddled an easy line of argument to get his name in the paper.

23 points from 16 games showed that we were moving in right direction. Whats gone wrong since the mags game is anyones guess

However the fact remains that under gus we have managed 2 wins against clubs in and around us and whenever we have had a chance to get amongst it we have failed . Some of that has been other results going against us but its mostly been down to us not being able to put 2 wins together.

There's the problem....Hutchinson could play football......he was good.....not like the current crop

In the article DH states that the solution in January was to spend £10m on a proven striker...I agree, so to I would imagine did Poyet, however, he was actually given around £3.5m and that gets you a 28 year old journeyman who is not the answer and now we are paying the price because Relegation is going to cost us far more than the recognised striker we were craving for in Jan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back