Don't want Sherwood as manager...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is this the same Villa that have been in the Prem for 23 years since it started in 1992.

Let's see how he does next season.

He's got a team with abit of pace and power to work with.

He's working with a better team at Aston Villa tbf, bit harder trying to attack with us.
Was going to say this. They have pace and a 25 million pound striker. I don't mind Sherwood either, nowt wrong with having a positive manager who's confident. Mourinho has made a career of it and gets piped off for being cocky as fuck. Not that I m comparing them ability wise mind

Many people's thoughts on here...We need a bigger manager.....

Would have taken safety and fa cup final
Benteke and Delph would walk into our side

Helps to have players that can play football when you takeover a side.

They also have pace throughout their team, we've got the slowest in the league.

Villa arent safe yet. They probably will be but we seen with Wigan a couple of year back that an FA Cup final on the horizon can do queer things to players minds. Especially when its a group of players who rarely experience that type of occasion

Maybe lightening will strike twice.

I don't recall you telling us what a good job Sherwood would do here before he got the Villa job.

Rather than telling us something in hindsight, why don't you put your balls on the line and tell us who we should appoint in the summer who is realistic and will do a good job?

They are far from safe in the league, poyet kept us up and got to a cup final last season, look what happened to him this season

I don't recall you telling us what a good job Sherwood would do here before he got the Villa job.

Rather than telling us something in hindsight, why don't you put your balls on the line and tell us who we should appoint in the summer who is realistic and will do a good job?

And get shot down. Nah. Will leave the decision making to people who actually influence the club. Regardless of who I say, can't see Ellis and Maggie listening to me or you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back