Drugs Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack The Lad

Goalkeeper
Just watching Drugs Live on Channel 4+1. Quite interesting to see what happens to our brains when we smoke cannabis and all of the side effects that come with it.

Do you think it should be legalised or not?

Owt
Just watching Drugs Live on Channel 4+1. Quite interesting to see what happens to our brains when we smoke cannabis and all of the side effects that come with it.

Owt that would make us more interesting to watch has got to be worth a shot!;)

Reactions: GTG

erm? based on who's opinion?

i don't think cannabis should at this moment in time be legalised - but it should be under continued review.

After kicking a 17 year upto £100 per week habit I say no chance. the difference in me now is unbelievable, my brain feels like its doubled in size. However when I was smoking it it 'no effect' apparently and it was the best thing ever.

People will continue to use cannabis or any other drug wether its illegal or not.

The answer IMO is regulation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back