Dublin

Status
Not open for further replies.
No,it's not ,pal, that's reserved for decent people, not smart-ass hi- viz- vest merchants who try to denigrate the place.

I would reckon that Scarborough or Clacton would your level, you snide wanker.

Read as far as the second line then stopped at your use of the word ass.

Not that you needed to but this just confirmed that you are a bellend of the highest order

Read as far as the second line then stopped at your use of the word ass.

Not that you needed to but this just confirmed that you are a bellend of the highest order

Aah hi-vis-vest man.

Surprised when someone is calling you out?

Lad will have a great time in Dublin, despite your bigoted response.

Will be made welcome and enjoy himself.

Wouldn't drink on Talbot St.mind.

Expensive in temple bar but once you move outside of that there are some decent deals in a lot of bars these days. You can get a pint for 4euro in a lot of bars now. Get yourself out on the dart to malahide only 20mins out and cracking place during the summer. Very friendly spot and its not as expensive as most making out once you avoid tourist hotspots.

Even in Temple Bar last year we only paid 4euro for a pint of Guinness.

Get yourself on the City tour bus and get on and off when you like...great value for money and a great way to see the city

Went when we played over there a few years back.
Locals were great, bars were great, city was great.
Temple bar expensive but glad I went.
Guiness tour was topped by the Jameson tour, and the bus tours were brilliant.
If you don't enjoy yourself in Dublin there's something wrong with you.

We stayed in the shelbourne on at Stephens green which would highly recommend

Have lived in Dublin my whole life and still have never done this, and I love my whiskey, must really sort that out

The Pogues?

This.

I've never actually met an Irish person who hates the British. Northern or Republic.

The only thing I hate about Ireland is the London-esque beer prices.

Ive met plenty from both sides. Went out with a girl from south west ireland a couple of years back and her family caused loads of problems and made loads of threats because she was seeing a brit.

There was also the time in northern ireland when a catholic rather nicely threw a pipe bomb at a few of us

Ive met plenty from both sides. Went out with a girl from south west ireland a couple of years back and her family caused loads of problems and made loads of threats because she was seeing a brit.

There was also the time in northern ireland when a catholic rather nicely threw a pipe bomb at a few of us

Were they aware you were a copper? That may have had more to do with it. Most don't mind your average Brit. Particularly northern Brits.

Were they aware you were a copper? That may have had more to do with it. Most don't mind your average Brit. Particularly northern Brits.
Agree with that most irish get on really well with the brits and like you say especially the northern brits who are generally more down to earth and similar to ourselves

Have lived in Dublin my whole life and still have never done this, and I love my whiskey, must really sort that out
I love whisky / whiskey and they pick 2 punters out of the tour to take this whisky tasting challenge where you sample 5/6 whiskeys/whiskys (think you can pay £40/50 and do it yourself - shows you how expensive some of the stuff is they let you sample)
They chose my lass to do it and she refused to pass it over to me.
This was many years ago and I'm still pissed off with her about it
f***ing bitch :(

Went last year, thought it was fantastic. Spent most of the time in temple bar, was about 5 euro a pint, so same as a night out in any city.
The boozers and people were great, the pubs were bouncing at 2 o'clock in the afternoon, people singing and dancing about.
Went to concert at marlay park on the Saturday afternoon .
Flew home early Sunday morning ruff as owt, but was a great weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back