Dublin

Status
Not open for further replies.
No more expensive than any other capital city. No need to stay miles out though, plenty decent digs at reasonable prices in the centre. Think we stayed in the Hilton for around 70/night for a double room

Went last year, thought it was fantastic. Spent most of the time in temple bar, was about 5 euro a pint, so same as a night out in any city.
The boozers and people were great, the pubs were bouncing at 2 o'clock in the afternoon, people singing and dancing about.
Went to concert at marlay park on the Saturday afternoon .
Flew home early Sunday morning ruff as owt, but was a great weekend.

Arcade Fire?

If you're willing to splash out on a decent meal try this place right opposite Trinity College - it's the best food I've ever eaten . Dublin is a great place - Temple Bar is quite touristy but still very enjoyable:

http://www.thepigsear.com

Ive met plenty from both sides. Went out with a girl from south west ireland a couple of years back and her family caused loads of problems and made loads of threats because she was seeing a brit.

There was also the time in northern ireland when a catholic rather nicely threw a pipe bomb at a few of us

As you've decided to tar an entire nation based on the actions of a few, can we presume you routinely enjoy harassing and smearing murder victims families like your glorious comrades?

Class, I love it... The Guinness is fantastic and the Guinness in the Gavity Bar (Guinness factory) is from another planet!

Class, I love it... The Guinness is fantastic and the Guinness in the Gavity Bar (Guinness factory) is from another planet!

I never touched Guinness and people would say it's beautiful over there blah blah blah, anyway I had my first pint in temple bar and it was fantastic.

I usually stay out Ballymount way but only because I'm driving and the city centre is a nightmare in a car. You'll get a decent hotel (****) for £40 a night. Then get the tram in to town 10 mins ish.

It's a class city and yes parts are rough as feck. Show me a big city that hasn't got those areas.

Booked up for the beginning of March to see family

Went 2 years ago absolutely love the place, the people are fantastic and very welcoming

We are staying in the mandron (sp) straight over the road from shamrock rovers (I think) ground.

Has anyone said that the Guinness tastes COMPLETELY different in Dublin than anywhere else in the world yet?

I usually stay out Ballymount way but only because I'm driving and the city centre is a nightmare in a car. You'll get a decent hotel (****) for £40 a night. Then get the tram in to town 10 mins ish.

It's a class city and yes parts are rough as feck. Show me a big city that hasn't got those areas.

Ballymount!!!

You mean Tallaght surely!!

Ballymount I think. Just off the N7, Red Cow Inn. It's all new and empty LOL

Red Cow, yeah not a bad spot, but don't say its Ballymount,Inchicore maybe, only thing in Ballymount is famous for is the fohhrking re-cycling centre.

Nobody lives in Ballymount.

The way they describe the location is at the Red Cow Interchange near the M50 N7 intersection.

Very sensible location Whey, very sensible.

Well done.

Red Cow, yeah not a bad spot, but don't say its Ballymount,Inchicore maybe, only thing in Ballymount is famous for is the fohhrking re-cycling centre.

Nobody lives in Ballymount.

The way they describe the location is at the Red Cow Interchange near the M50 N7 intersection.

Very sensible location Whey, very sensible.

Well done.
Nee wonder I got some weird looks when asking directions. It's about time you lot started using postcodes. Make the old satnav thing a bunch easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back