Dun Cow friday night blues ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ferret face

Goalkeeper
Is it on tomorrow? Looked in the Echo tonight and it's not listed, it better be on, I want two nights out, Harbour View the neet and the cow the morra !!! Black eye or no black eye.

Yes, doors open at 7-30pm, the Pat McMahon group is the main attraction, £4 at the door, upstairs in the Dun Cow, you also get George Shovlin and the Radars.

It's a dedicated music venue, so if you pay, you listen, when you see them in a pub people talk louder to overpower the music, it's hopeless.
Nee bother hearing tonight in music side of the harbour view, noisier the other side right enough. Good night and them young uns worth another look with their full band at the flag the morra!

Nee bother hearing tonight in music side of the harbour view, noisier the other side right enough. Good night and them young uns worth another look with their full band at the flag the morra!
Yes, they were good, trouble is I don't know what there name was ?

[QUOTE"Milvus Milvus, post: 19294021, member: 4203"]Yes, they were good, trouble is I don't know what there name was ?[/QUOTE]
Think It was best set, or summat like that.
they said it came from set being a surfers term for waves? And as they loved surfing thats where there name came from.
didnt make it tonight, thought the town might be a bad idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back