Dusseldorf Christmas Market

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommasi

Striker
Anyone been? Wife (no) wants to go to a Christmas market abroad and that seems to be the best for flights as we want to fly direct from Newcastle.

Any other recommendations? Cheers

By the way we'll be taking a 6 month old bairn too!

Try telling your wife that she's not gan on holiday this year after she's just given birth. Let her have something to look forward to eh?

Ah, soz.

Just from three years of working in shops it narks me something rotten seeing Christmas displays being delivered in August and going up in September!

Ah, soz.

Just from three years of working in shops it narks me something rotten seeing Christmas displays being delivered in August and going up in September!
It's alreet, me sister has started her Christmas shopping already, f***ing madness!

@Lambchops you know anywhere good mate?

It's alreet, me sister has started her Christmas shopping already, f***ing madness!

@Lambchops you know anywhere good mate?

Lasses are mental. I'm a proper bloke and start my Christmas shopping about 3pm on the 24th.

If I ever have kids I'm going to tell them Christmas is the 27th until they're old enough to understand it so I can buy them items on sale on Boxing Day.

Vienna mate, best one in this part of the world.

Their Christmas market is so good Ultravox even wrote a song about it.

Lasses are mental. I'm a proper bloke and start my Christmas shopping about 3pm on the 24th.

If I ever have kids I'm going to tell them Christmas is the 27th until they're old enough to understand it so I can buy them items on sale on Boxing Day.

you should be at the match on boxing day you tit

I am a proper bloke too. Fair enough I iron, clean, wash and I cannot go to the match on Sunday, but I am a man's man me. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Their Christmas market is so good Ultravox even wrote a song about it.
A proper bloke is in the pub at 3 o'clock on Christmas Eve. Woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back