Eagle of Death Metal interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

It was made reading the comments off people on their facey page, people that where there talking about

Haven't had time to watch it all but fuck it sounds like that sound engineer was lucky. Narrowly missed twice.

That's absolutely harrowing to listen about what they saw but at the same time I was gripped by every word.

It's the same with any 9/11 programmes, I find them both fascinating but utterly harrowing at the same time

Fascinating watch that, I cracked up when the lead singer breaks down trying to tell his story. Heartbreaking stuff. :(

Off topic like but Josh Homme is the double of Van Gaal isn't he.

Hard to watch, what they and everyone else went through that night must have been truly harrowing. To re live it and tell their stories so soon after this tragedy takes great strength. What a wicked world we live in at times.

Feel heart sorry for Jesse Hughes. Seems an A1 bloke and he's in bits there. Not sure what the future of the band looks,like following something like that

I was in bits watching that. When he breaks down when he's talking about not being able to find his girlfriend and blaming himself for leaving the band behind broke me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back