Easter Sunday - Friendly Derby??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Had this gonk of a kitchen salesman come out who was basically the hardest man ever to come out of Newcastle! Seen my Safc shirts on the stairs wall and then spent the next twenty minutes telling me how we are all going to get our heads kicked in at our place, they are as organised as the SAS, have routes planned out and are basically are going to run riot before, during and after the game. Have decided I am going to string him along for as long as possible until he realises I have no intention of buying a cupboard door never mind a kitchen off the daft spenk.

Very best of luck to them.

Reality is they will probably get off at stadium of light walk past the colliery tavern and punch a few scarvers.

T
Had this gonk of a kitchen salesman come out who was basically the hardest man ever to come out of Newcastle! Seen my Safc shirts on the stairs wall and then spent the next twenty minutes telling me how we are all going to get our heads kicked in at our place, they are as organised as the SAS, have routes planned out and are basically are going to run riot before, during and after the game. Have decided I am going to string him along for as long as possible until he realises I have no intention of buying a cupboard door never mind a kitchen off the daft spenk.
. Tell your kitchen salesman I'll fight the feka :mad::mad:

Very best of luck to them.

Reality is they will probably get off at stadium of light walk past the colliery tavern and punch a few scarvers.

Doubt it, not after last season where those days mag knackers got a pasting off the group that call themselves the taveners. (Man City also got a hiding off the same lads).

T
. Tell your kitchen salesman I'll fight the feka :mad::mad:
Mate he was closer to 60 than owt else, I could not fight myself out of a paper bag and even I would of fancied my chances against this fucker! The more I said the more he got wound up as well, was quite proud of myself in the end.

The thought of being in the same pub as those feckers fills me with anger. It would be horrible.
Hope it doesn't happen.

Question
Will it be safe enough to wear a Sunderland shirt?
Good god

Jesus, seriously? :) Grass on him to his employers and get the fucker involved in some disciplinary action.

Last edited:
Good god

Jesus, seriously? :) Grass on him to his employers and get the fucker involved in some disciplinary action.
The wife got the number off twatbook and he was a right f***ing gypsy like. He left a number which when I called had no idea what there own company name was. Cannot take anyone seriously who at the age of approaching 60 had an ear ring in just his left ear as well!

They're so organised that they have done exactly what the police have told them to when they've came to the sol recently. Get the metros in and walk up sheepfolds by themselves. f***ing retards

They're getting the same treatment they always get with the metal walls. My cousin still gets the emails after he attended the meeting before the December Derby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back