Easter

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a ridiculous event this is becoming.

Had a woman in today saying she's got her young lad an Xbox One for Easter. What the actual fuck, when I was a bairn I got Easter eggs and Easter eggs only.

I absolutely loved hunting them as well, since when has Easter became such a big "I want this and that" event?!?

Had a woman in today saying she's got her young lad an Xbox One for Easter. What the actual fuck, when I was a bairn I got Easter eggs and Easter eggs only.

I absolutely loved hunting them as well, since when has Easter became such a big "I want this and that" event?!?
Same parents who spend 1000s at Christmas - raising a generation of gimme gimme kids.

We done hunt for eggs. We hunt foxes and shoot bunnies.

We have chocolate all year though

The wife has got baskets and little rabbit face masks for all the little gets up the caravan park in Scotland

They'll come back with more rabbit shite than eggs

The wife has got baskets and little rabbit face masks for all the little gets up the caravan park in Scotland

They'll come back with more rabbit shite than eggs
My gran and grandad had a caravan in sea houses years back and we have a massive egg hunt there one year, was absolutely mint.

Just got a chocolate eggs for mine. Spent about £20 on the three of them.

A daft twat who works at my place put a picture of a bike and full biking outfit on Facebook saying 'early Easter present from the parents'.

...he's 31! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back