Eating in a stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair more people are most likely to have decent food at nfl other than a balti pie consuderinthe game lasts around 3 1/2 hours.
At wembley other week the food kiosks had a great selection of food for NFL. My lad had southern fried chicken wings, fries and coleslaw. Was about £9 but was really good he said.
Was talking to an American bloke in the queue who said Atlanta were responsible got the kiosks as they were the 'home' team.
The beer was the same carlsberg piss we drunk in February and was £5.20 a bottle

You can drink on the terraces in Germany and the food is standard German, ie, bratwurst and pretzels. Foods of the Gods.

Not very nice is it, pricey pie, shite beer.....where does the best grub in the Premier League?

Has anybody sampled football abroad, or even caught an American football game over in USA and seen how they do it? Mate has been to Dallas Cowboys game (ooh look at me mate) and said they had a bar with 10 types of beer and 3 course menu....we are missing a trick at the SOL.
At an ice hockey match they had about 10 different types of charcoal grilled sausage or different cuts of meat. Outside the sol every single place sells the same shit gristle burger.

Food and drink in this country is dire.

aussie stadiums can offer an OK range of food but the beer in general (in the cheap seats) is f***ing rank...

there's a micro brewery in the new members stand at the scg that i want to sample.

Not very nice is it, pricey pie, shite beer.....where does the best grub in the Premier League?

Has anybody sampled football abroad, or even caught an American football game over in USA and seen how they do it? Mate has been to Dallas Cowboys game (ooh look at me mate) and said they had a bar with 10 types of beer and 3 course menu....we are missing a trick at the SOL.
I eat in the house before/after the game. Never seen the need to scoff at the match.

I like having an adult beverage of my choice while watching a game.... I like how its done here!
Yes and it cant be done at football grounds here............nobody wants to spend hours at a game waiting for a game to start up again after another long interruption...............

When your pissed some of the food at the stadium really hits the spot to be honest to keep you going. Not sure what people expect? Ya only there 90 minutes to watch a football game.

Cant serve/keep the beer we have now right.Imagine what a f**k up they would make if they had to look after 10 types:(:(:(

At Yankee stadium I could choose from Coors, Coors Light, Bud, Bud Light, Miller, Miller Light or Michelob. f***ing shite.

Nowt wrong with the Steak and Ale pie from the Stadium. £3.00 is steap for a pie but then it's to be expected, plus there's vouchers in the season ticket pack that allow you to bogof which is canny if you've got two season tickets.

Went to the Northampton v Leicester rugby game last year and had a superb pork/stuffing/crackling/gravy and apple sauce sarnie washed down with a freezing cold pint of bitter while standing on the terraces.
Just how sport should be watched.

The PPL Stadium for the Philadelphia Union (MLS), has a beer menu for each section....must be close to 25 different beers sold throughout the stadium....was at a Philadelphia Flyer (NHL) recently and had a steak dinner in between periods with a nice glass of wine!! Sounds like the stadiums in England are definitely missing a trick when it comes to concessions.

I doubt many would have the space. Also, I doubt many would bother, it's a 90 minute game with a 15 minute break.

I doubt many would have the space.
They wouldn't bother with the hassle if they did considering how long the game lasts............theres a reason why a lot of clubs just franchise it out...........

All I got at the new Cowboy Stadium was bloody Coors Lite. Horrible stuff.

It was for boxing rather than NFL mind so could have been due to the promoters

Always eat and drink before I go in.. well in this country anyway..

If I'm desperate for another pint. I'll leave and go to the pub.

$16 a can (big fúcker ) in Miami for Honduras friendly.. they stopped the game for a storm, must have made a fortune..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back