Ed Miliband Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I thought I would start a thread to reflect on all the great points about our Prime Minister elect.

Please no detractors or jealous Tories/UKIPpers

Firstly he runs a very positive campaign unlike the hapless tories....this is why he will be the next Prime Minister.

Secondly, with those big brown eyes he is the most handsome of the party leaders.....much better looking than Cameron and unlike Farage, he brushes his teeth.

As well as being dreamy, he has lovely manners....who wouldn't wan such a charmer representing the UK on the world stage.

What other great features does this fine figure of a man have?
Very disappointed with what he said today. As a member of the last Government he was party to Afghanistan etc. He has never mentioned post conflict planning before. But now that there have been deaths which are international news he is using to score political points. Its far worse than when the Tories stupidly accused him of stabbing his brother in the back (he did do this but what a stupid comment by the Tories). I am a traditional Labour voter who although disillusioned with Ed was somewhat impressed by him in the last election. However, I was appalled with what he said today and reminded me that he lied about his opposition to Iraq when he was standing for the leadership. It really reminds me that all he is really interested in is power - this idea of him being a scruples politician are out the door. He certainly lost my vote today.

Very disappointed with what he said today. As a member of the last Government he was party to Afghanistan etc. He has never mentioned post conflict planning before. But now that there have been deaths which are international news he is using to score political points. Its far worse than when the Tories stupidly accused him of stabbing his brother in the back (he did do this but what a stupid comment by the Tories). I am a traditional Labour voter who although disillusioned with Ed was somewhat impressed by him in the last election. However, I was appalled with what he said today and reminded me that he lied about his opposition to Iraq when he was standing for the leadership. It really reminds me that all he is really interested in is power - this idea of him being a scruples politician are out the door. He certainly lost my vote today.
So who will you vote for

So who will you vote for

Its really tough - I've never had this problem before. I'm not a Tory and I think UKIP are brainless. It leaves the Liberals who have, despite the general derision, done some decent things in the Government. I have never had a problem with Labour in the past, I even liked Gordon Brown but I find Ed Milliband the epitome of what is wrong with politics - everything he announces is calculated as to how it will be perceived, rather than a coherent, practical vision. Labour supporters are pushing him as a principled politician and I see him as the opposite of that but because he's only ever worked in 'the Westminster Bubble' he doesn't even realise it himself.

I think he has been very honest about his own failings and those of his party in the past.....hunky with it too

I think he has been very honest about his own failings and those of his party in the past.....hunky with it too
Just not quite as honest when trying to become leader and announcing that he had been against the Iraq War - to which everyone, including his brother, said 'eh, you never said that at the time'. I am presuming this is a funny thread - where do I go to express my contempt for someone who used the deaths at sea to score some political points? Just asking...

Champion of the common man
That's a wind up surely? Politics are bereft of real thinkers and people with wisdom and integrity because such people wouldn't be selected in the first place.
Company men is where it's at and that's never going to effect real change

He was the only one who stood up to condom heed and his leech when they wanted to go into syria. I wonder what sort of mess we would be tied up in now if be hadnt.

As for the stabbing his brother in the back comment dont be so pathetic.

I thought I would start a thread to reflect on all the great points about our Prime Minister elect.

Please no detractors or jealous Tories/UKIPpers

Firstly he runs a very positive campaign unlike the hapless tories....this is why he will be the next Prime Minister.

Secondly, with those big brown eyes he is the most handsome of the party leaders.....much better looking than Cameron and unlike Farage, he brushes his teeth.

As well as being dreamy, he has lovely manners....who wouldn't wan such a charmer representing the UK on the world stage.

What other great features does this fine figure of a man have?
He is not cameron, clegg or farage so has a lot going for him already.

The tories tried to make political gain over iraq despite being as keen as labour to support the americans. Its politics.

However, i think if you actually read milibands coments instead of coming out with your right wing bile you would probably realise he talked a lot of sense.

Loony right strikes again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back