Ed Miliband Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its really tough - I've never had this problem before. I'm not a Tory and I think UKIP are brainless. It leaves the Liberals who have, despite the general derision, done some decent things in the Government. I have never had a problem with Labour in the past, I even liked Gordon Brown but I find Ed Milliband the epitome of what is wrong with politics - everything he announces is calculated as to how it will be perceived, rather than a coherent, practical vision. Labour supporters are pushing him as a principled politician and I see him as the opposite of that but because he's only ever worked in 'the Westminster Bubble' he doesn't even realise it himself.

You're far too sensible too be on this thread!! Some very good points btw

The tories tried to make political gain over iraq despite being as keen as labour to support the americans. Its politics.

However, i think if you actually read milibands coments instead of coming out with your right wing bile you would probably realise he talked a lot of sense.

Loony right strikes again

He drew attention to some very good points with clarity and decency. The fact that you have thrown a childish insult at him says everything about you, I'm afraid

Last edited by a moderator:

You're far too sensible too be on this thread!! Some very good points btw

He drew attention to some very good points with clarity and decency. The fact that you have thrown a childish insult at him says everything about you, I'm afraid
Its a message board man get real.

Aye but when someone is making sensible points, it's a bit daft to insult them, even if the entire thread is a wind up
Not sur i insulted him. Mate you should have a look at some other stuff oh here this is very tame. All for poliness and decency apart from dealing with those who want to vote ukip. They deserve all they get! ;)

Aye but when someone is making sensible points, it's a bit daft to insult them, even if the entire thread is a wind up
Not sur i insulted him. Mate you should have a look at some other stuff oh here this is very tame. All for poliness and decency apart from dealing with those who want to vote ukip. They deserve all they get! ;)

Have to say didn't rate him before the election and I won't be voting for the Labour Party but he's has come across a lot better than I thought he would.

Hasn't risen to that arsehole Cameron and his personal attacks. Has come across as a nice bloke tbh

The tories tried to make political gain over iraq despite being as keen as labour to support the americans. Its politics.

However, i think if you actually read milibands coments instead of coming out with your right wing bile you would probably realise he talked a lot of sense.

Loony right strikes again
Dear me, I've never voted anything other than Labour in my life. Take your blinkers off and less of the abuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back