Ed Miliband

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasper

Striker
Getting berated again for supposedly being outgunned by Mylene Klass last night of all people. Anyone thing that the continued hammering he is getting in the press might work to his advantage come election time. You know we all love an underdog in this country.

Getting berated again for supposedly being outgunned by Mylene Klass last night of all people. Anyone thing that the continued hammering he is getting in the press might work to his advantage come election time. You know we all love an underdog in this country.

No.....he is unelectable.

Its a sad truth that the labour party have taken so long to arrive at this conclusion.

His brother would have walked the election but the TUC dinosaurs thought they knew better

.... nope.
as you say he's taking a pasting, but he's done little to turn it around.
Wonder if david milliband regrets abandoning his seat in sheilds as it looks like his brother won't last beyond a election defeats=

Its a sad truth that the labour party have taken so long to arrive at this conclusion.

His brother would have walked the election but the TUC dinosaurs thought they knew better

devoid of charisma, ideas and tainted by his past that is milliband/labours problem

.... nope.
Wonder if david milliband regrets abandoning his seat in sheilds as it looks like his brother won't last beyond a election defeats=

devoid of charisma, ideas and tainted by his past

He won't last until the election at this rate

Im still baffled at the decision to put him as leader over his brother. was summit off about that, it made no sense.

.... nope.
I think we'll see David back at the first decent by-election if Ed loses in May.

Tell ya what as much as I detest that POS Miliband, the pro-Tory press are seriously going after him. I wonder if it's to deflect attention from our paedophile-wick political class and the recent exposure of more child and sexual abuse within Parliament?
Of course it is, all smoke and mirrors to take the public's eye off the ball, a good politician would turn it to his advantage but unfortunately red Ed isn't one.

Reported the other day that he made a speech at some conference condemning fat Mike and his 0 hour carry on.Ok so hes doing something but it just struck me as sox months after the original furore over the same thing showed how out of step he is

.... nope.

devoid of charisma, ideas and tainted by his past that is milliband/labours problem

I think David removing himself from the scene was precisely for this situation. He is completely unconnected. He can return after the debacle.

Any man who picks Ed Balls, to be Shadow Chancellor ffs, does not command any respect.

I think David removing himself from the scene was precisely for this situation. He is completely unconnected. He can return after the debacle.

Hers comes the saviour, home from the sea........

Any man who picks Ed Balls, to be Shadow Chancellor ffs, does not command any respect.

Hers comes the saviour, home from the sea........

Did he pick Ed Balls? didn't the party not pick him as Shadow Chancellor?

*edit* nope my mistake Miliband picked him in 2010.

Poor Mylene. She has a point. You just can't get any decent priorities for £2m these days can you. It's typical Tory spin. She came across as a hectoring ungrateful selfish cow.
Well said, I find it incredibly hard to relate to a debate about £2m houses!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back